Chapter 4

(A/N it's been requested that Caleb and Karissa have a bond, because of my first version of this book. So I will give them a relationship. Any other requests?)

Karissa' POV
"Please don't do this!" I screamed as Elliot came closer to me.
"Do you ever shut up?!" He yelled, and slapped my face. "You better shut your mouth before Alison gets home. You dare tell her anything, I will kill you." He spat on my face.
I wiped it off and scrambled to my feet.
"Get back here!" Elliot screamed, running after me.
I didn't know where I was going.
I black out.
-
Alison's POV
"Elliot, Karissa, I'm home!" I yelled putting my keys down onto the table next to the front door.
"Karissa's not here." Elliot came over to me.
"Oh, where is she?"
"Relax, she's with some friends." He told me and planted a kiss on my forehead.
I breathed a sigh of relief and walked into the living room. I plopped onto the sofa and put the TV on.
"I have to go out for a little bit, but I'll be home as soon as I can." Elliot said, closing the door behind him immediately.

Something felt wrong. I looked around the room and something caught my eye.
I got up and walked to the fireplace.
There were specks of something on it.
When I took a closer look, I realised it was blood.
It was dried in.
Behind a photo from I found a small chain and a bloody knife.
I panicked and texted Karissa, asking her to get home, but after an hour of her not replying, I started to panic even more.
-
Karissa's POV
I awoke hours later, strapped down to a cold metal table. I was dressed in a hospital gown.
All my hair had been cut. It was no longer down at my ribs, it was now shoulder length and was black instead of my natural honey blonde colour.
The air was stuffy and hard to breath in.
"Hello?" I called out. "Ali?!"
"Alison's not here to save you." A figure came into focus. The man had an English accent. Elliot?
"Elliot, what are you doing?!" I screamed.
"Shut the fuck up!" He had his back turned to me.
My hand locks weren't tight enough and I wriggled my hands free.
I grabbed a gun off the table and walked up behind Elliot.
I hit him over the head with the end of it and then shot him.
He lay motionless on the ground.

I began running. As fast as I could.
I still had the gun.
He'd left the door open, so I ran out the building and into the woods.

I stumbled about, tripping over twigs and branches.
The cold air of the night hit me.
I was to scared to call for help, because I knew Elliot would be trying to find me.

"Help me. Please." I sniffles as the tears started streaming out my eyes.
I curled up into a ball, and stayed under a large oak tree.
-
Alison's POV
"Alison, slow down." Emily said holding my hands.
"She's gone!" I cried.
"Who is?" Aria asked.
"Karissa. I don't know where she is!" Emily embraced me. I could hear her heart rate picking up and her breathing getting heavier.
"Look behind that photo." I said pointing to the picture on the fire place.
Caleb went over to it and picked up the knife and chain.
They all stood stunned.
"Please help me." I cried.