Animals :3

I've been meaning to draw this a while ago :3 in one of our practices we gave each other spirit animals
So
Skittles/Mark - Hyena (why? Because he's annoying as hell and its rare to find him being serious he's usually laughing his ass off at something stupid or being harsh towards someone)

Anthony - Crocodile (why? Well cuz he's the tallest out of all of us and he can seem as intimidating as a croc not to mention this is intention due to a small jooe that runs in band)

Daniel - Cheetah (why? Welp he's a leader in a way yet not as big of a leader to be a lion and he's seem more of a solo guy than to beg for help he's also pretty presistent and I also found it funny to make him a meat eater since he's a vegetarian XD)

Erick - Gazelle (why? Glad you ask its his nickname because in band they play a game before he practice where we chase and hit each other and when chasing him he prounces and jumps around earning the nickname gazelle :3)

Nilo - Jack Rabbit - (why? Its simple he's in track and can be seen as a rabbit -_- well I see him like that he's playful and full of energy he's also super optimistic which always balances out my more serious and composed attitude)

Gal - Panda (why? Pfft well its obvious this was a nickname given by dj but in band I was pronounced a cat based mostly on personality I can become a catty person which is why me and skittles get along both harsh in a witty kind of way)

Alex - Plover Bird (why? It has to do with this joke we have running in band and he's also a cool guy reminds me a lot of a bird I even made him wear his special and valuable sunglasses)

So now for the explanation of the joke that runs in band
So anthony is alex's son but! Alex isn't anthony's father because alex was the bird who took anthony under his wing to care for him when he was a "small" freshman and now that anthony's a junior he basically protects alex who's a senior XD and alex is the bird who basically cleans and takes care of the crocodile while the crocodile provides food for the bird XD its weird I know but cute in a strange way