LE STORY

Once upon a time in the land of IDontEvenKnow lived a group of conservative people. Who are more wicked then Republicans and lie more than Hillary Clinton. But that's none of my business *sips tea*

It was led by the suicidal blockhead himself. Eren Jaeger,  (but let's call him Jackie Chan because I don't know fam).

But since Jackie Chan always getting himself in trouble,  he landed himself  in the  hospital for attempting to eat someone because he was high as hell.

Anyway, it landed Eren #2, also known as Mikasa, as the president of the Savage Squad.

But damn, let me tell you something. Without Eren,  she acts like a paralyzed giraffe. She blinks one eye a time. And she just sits there like someone who died while meditating.

Then the Savage Squad was like "This be too much. We need to get Jackie Chan out of jail."

They tried to protest, but they couldn't get past even 1/3 of the street without getting a rock thrown at them.

Then the Savage Squad was like. "FAK DIS SHIT. We going to take Jackie Chan out ourselves."

And then that's how this story starts.

.......

Le cast

ReinerArmouredBraun
ItsMoblitBerner
Wonderful_Eren
Mariko_Lenz
Armin_sempai
-_Coconut_Boi_-
-Tall_Ass_Man-
TheHanjiZoe
xXHanji_Zoe_HereXx
Mother_Of_Trees_-
DatAuruoGuy
-_YMIR_-
TheRealHistoriaReiss
TheRealSashaBrauss
Izzy_Luvs_Markipoo-
Marco-Polo-Bodt
--The_Smol_Cleaner--