⑤ Chapter ⑤

6:30 PM

"Hey, how about this?" Mikasa held out a black thigh high dress that shone every time you walk.

"Not a chance, how'd that even get in my closet?" I sighed, knowing picking out clothes was a no go. I rummaged through what I once had called my organized closet, finding nothing to wear. Variations such as skirts, short, pants, pj's, sweat, t-shirts to even just bras.

"Well, you can't wear whatever! After all, it's his birthday and don't you wanna look nice?" The black haired girl threw herself on my bed and lay there. Birthday? No one informed me of this. Is that why Reiner just insisted on asking him out today? Sneaky Bastard.

"Well what if I just have us stay here, ya know? Like a date at home and we'll just do the cheesy stuff like the couples on tv do? Then when he least expects it, I'll just do the usual happy birthday thing!" Mikasa stood up and smiled.

"sounds like a plan, man."

               *********

I got ready in less that 10 minutes, so far so good! I had my red hair hanging loose and straight, yellow pj's, and oversized sweater. I didn't look like a hobo, but I didn't look so hot either. Still, I was satisfied. Thanks to Zach, I also managed to get my hands on cupcakes for Bertl. I hope he likes chocolate? Potato chips, check! Rad movies, check. DooR RINGING ITS TOO EARLY!!

I ran and managed to keep my heart in my chest, miraculously. I opened the door to find Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Ayy Tachibana! Just dropping off good ol Bertl her- are you going out looking like that?!" His eyes popped out of his head

I sighed and nodded. Did I really look that bad!?

"Well I kinda planned on staying inside ya know? Just kind of relax in a way and I mean if it's okay with you! I can go change and-"

"No you look great, Yui!" I looked up to see Bertl blushing madly and looking away, Reiner smirking on the side. One thing crossed my mind. Please don't faint Bertl!

              **********

Bertholdt's P.O.V.

"No Reiner, wait stop, Rei-"

"Shut it, Bertholdt. You look fine, your clothes say "Oh touch me Yui" but they don't say "I'm lookin fine, now bang me" do you get what I'm going at?" Is he playing cupid or trying to help me?

"Reiner is it really necessary to make me look like this? I mean I'm comfortable but what if it's too much?" Little beads of sweat started forming at the base of my head. Don't get me wrong, I feel great in this but what if I over did it?

With a sigh I head down with Reiner to his car and drive to Yui's house. He refused to tell me, but somehow managed to get the redheaded beauty's address. And 20 minutes later, we arrived at the colossal house. DON'T FAINT THIS TIME, FUBAR.

                 *********

Reiner's P.O.V.

If Bertholdt gets a piece of Yui, I better hear about it.

They grow up so fast!

-----------------

WOW BERTL'S BDAY IS IN AN HOUR SCREAMS I LOVE YOU BIG B / quick lil preview chapter for the super rad fun chapter that I have in store that'll be done by tomorrow heh I decided to do his bday thing early bc everyone's already saying it so what the heck?? thank you for reading and voting !!! ((If u can pitch in ideas that'd be super cool too!!!!!))

finished: 29 december 2013 // 11:00 PM