4

Lindsey

So, after dinner, August invited me to his house. At first I was hesitant, but at the end of the day I'm grown and August is grown and we both know what we want at the moment and it's simple. Sex.

"Just make ya'self comfortable mama." He spoke to me after we entered his home.

He took his jacket off by the door then sat his keys on a rack.

His house was nice too. A decent size for just him and it was decorated beautifully. He had to have someone help him.

"I'm not comfortable in this damn dress." I smirked a little shifting my weight from my left leg to the right.

"Come wit' me to my bedroom, I got some sweats you could put on." He eyed me for a second and smirked while pulling on his goatee lightly.

Aug walked ahead of me and took us to his master bedroom on the first floor.

He tossed me a pair of his grey sweats and a wife beater and I decided to get dress right in front of him.

I stripped out of my dress and was standing in my bra and underwear. While I was getting ready to put on the sweats, August came up behind me and rubbed his hands up and down my sides.

I lightly smiled and turned around to face him. Putting my arms around his neck he leaned down and kissed me. Normally he licks my bottom lip for entrance, but I did it instead. We tongued kissed for about two minutes and August looked me in my eyes.

"Damn ma." He took off his clothes and then picked me up. "I neva' realized how much I missed you." He mumbled.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and then he pinned me against the wall.

While he french kissed all over my neck leaving hickies, I played with his curls. I can tell he's slowly growing his hair out, but I kinda like it on him.

He carried me over to the bed and was starting to enter me. I noticed he wasn't going to use a condom too, but I decided to avoid making the situation go left.

He started off slow, but then put my leg over his shoulder and then went faster.

"I've missed you," he groaned in my ear.

All I could do was bite my lip to keep my moans to myself.

He slapped my thigh and went deeper. "Let it out baybeh."

I moaned in his ear lightly and he groaned.

We kept going for about three hours in multiple positions, but what really got him to tap out was me riding him.

After I watched him drift off to sleep, I wanted a few minutes then got out of his bed at 1:26 and got to my phone to check my notifications.

TheBaeSky: I'm back bitch!

YoBabyMama: OMG! Stop lying!

TheBaeSky: I'm not. I'm at your house goofy.

YoBabyMama: Look, Imma need you to pick me up... from Aug house

TheBaeSky: Oooh, you got some explaining to do!

I didn't bother texting back.

Since I'm sure August has been fucking and ducking, I'ma treat his ass the same way.

Sky was here in fifteen minutes and I got my shit and dipped.

----
At My House