Chapter 1

Hello! So i just thought about writing something about one of my Oc's probably gonna do more...if you want...so uh yeah. Btw cursing

Hello. My name is Moriko Hayashi. I am of age 16 and weird shit keeps happening...lets just starts off with the fact that I used to be a normal girl. Until, my sister came in with a damn potion that i dont even know how she got it. It all seems like it came from a fairy tale. Reason to why I say that is because...my sister tripped and the potion splattered on both her and I, you'll se what happened next but... it just seems odd how my sister shows up with a random potion...hm. Well now lets go with whats happening now.

"Sis you okay?" I asked...all i got in return was a stare. She just, layed there staring at me in awe?! Wait why is she staring at me that way?! "Sis?!" I exclaimed. "Um..." she replied, she was still staring at me straight in the eye. As white hair falls to my face I try to pull it off, it was mine. My hair turned white?! No, no, no. This isn't right it has to be a dream! My hair was short and brown just a second ago...what was in that liquid?! As I look down i see a wiggling cat tail. 'Please don't be mine' is all I could think, but it was. I can't believe I am now a Neko, so I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror to see what else has been affected. I have cat ears and my used to be blue eyes are now also pink. 'How could this happen' is all I could think. I'm scared! Why did I just turn into a Neko?! "SIS WHAT WAS THAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I got no response in return. "SIS?!" I ran towards her to find her in the same damn situation. She has become part cat too.
"M-Moriko..."
"....."
"I have no idea what I have just done, to both you and I"
"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?! WE ARE BOTH FUCKING NEKOS! YOU MADE US LIKE THIS"
"I know but I don't know what that liquid was"
".....are you fucking kidding me?....you brought back a random fucking liquid..."
"Well one of your awkward friends were around here and asked me if I could give it to you"            "So just because one of my so called 'friends' gave a random potion to you, you'd accept it? How fucking stupid are you"                                                                                                                                                             "First off, sorry I'm fucking stupid and gullible. Second, it affected both you and I so we are even okay?!"    

Okay Moriko...don't strangle your younger sister. She's right after all. She doesn't know much about me because we both don't really hang out much. We'll just have to find a cure right...Right. But where in the fuck would we find a person who would...oh that's right she was just talking about them. "So Sis, pal, who was it that gave you the potion?" "Oh uh....he has black hair and he seems to always have a pink shade added to his cheeks" Black hair...and always blushing. Who do I know of that is a black haired horny bastard?....I think I know who she is talking about.... As I sigh I look back down at my sis and told her I would arrive shortly after I find him and bring back a cure. Now to start the search after him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this is the end for this chapter but I would like to know what should I name the male teen that had the potion. Stupid plot but hey I'll go with it.