Chapter 1

Running from the consequences. That's what I'm doing. First, it was Miami, Florida. Then, Dallas, Texas. Denver, Colorado... Seattle, Washington. Now I'm running from San Diego, California. That's what happens when you're a serial killer. Yep... That's me... A serial killer running from everything. Ya' know, i swear this time it'll be different. I'm starting new... Springfield... I'm about 100 miles away from the place.
************************
  I already bought a house here off the internet. It's really nice... I have a bunch of "borrowed" furniture in the back of the truck. I unloaded everything into the front yard. It wasn't a lot... A king size bed frame and mattress... A small couch... Boxes of kitchen things... Some bathroom stuff.
   I brought the bathroom and kitchen things in first. I stood out in my front yard wheezing from an asthma attack. It's really funny... I'm a 5'3, nerdy, childish girl who just happens to have a knack for murder.
  Crouching outside suffocating on nothing, starting to see stars, when I feel a hand on my back and I see another in front of me holding an inhaler. I snatched it out of the hand and immediately inhaled the gas inside of it. Instantly, I felt like a new person. I stood up and looked at the person. He is really tall, has reddish/brownish hair which resembles palm trees, and is wearing a nice T-shirt and jeans.
  "Thank you sir. I almost died there." I chuckled nervously.
  "Oh you're quite welcome. I though you might have been choking at first, but I heard you wheezing... You wouldn't happen to be the one who bought this lovely abode, would you?" he spoke calmly and deep. His voice is very soothing and poetic.
  "Um yes I am actually. Why? It isn't haunted or anything is it?"
  "Dear heavens no. At least not to my knowledge. It's just unusal that they would let a 12 year old buy a house." he smirked a little.
  "For your information I am 24. I just look 12, an- oh my god you have giant feet..." I looked down. His feet are literally the size or skis. No kidding. I found myself staring at them.
  "They are aren't they? Quite hard to find shoes that fit properly."
  "But how? Why are they like that?" I said still in awe.
  "You do know that staring is quite rude? You're making me a bit self-conscience." I looked up quickly and felt embarrassed.
  "Oh I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you. The size of your feet are lov- er... fine!" I felt my face get hot. He laughed.
  "I was only joking! You're okay. I'm used to all the feet remarks. Do you need any help getting the rest of that inside?" he pointed at the rest of my stuff. I nodded and he just picked up the couch like it was nothing. I directed him where to put it, and then we grabbed my bed things and put them in the upstairs room. We stood in my kitchen for a bit.
  "I should be leaving. If you need anything, I live next door."
  "Thank you. Um I didn't catch your name."
  "Robert, but you can call me Bob."
  "My name is Alice Mae, but you can call me whatever you like. Thank you again for practically saving my life and for the furnature thing."
  "Vous êtes nuit bienvenue et bonne (I am not translating that for you, look it up yourself, lazy.)." Oh my god he speak French, too. I wave him a good-bye as he walks out my front door. I haven't actually had a conversation before, so that was very pleasant. I look out the window to see that it is already black out. Time to go to bed I guess.

***********
AAAAAANNNNND THATS THE 1ST CHAPTER GUYS. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE SIDESHOW BOB FROM THE SIMPSONS AMD NOW I AM FINALLY MAKING A FANFIC. I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY