Warning: This shit fucked

"Oh god, what have I gotten myself into this time??" Miles exhales, while he stands at a doorway in the middle of a dark, damp, alleyway. Hesitantly, he knocks on the steel door with the sign: Do Not Enter, plastered on it. One, two, three, he counts to himself as he hits the door with his knuckles. After, about a minute or two the door swings open. To Miles's suprise, a huge, muscular Rhinoceros stands before him blocking the way in. In a deep husky voice the Rhino says, "Password please." "I'm a furry fuckboi." Miles quickly replys to the creature. Without a moment of question the Rhino steps aside and gestures Miles to come inside. While on the inside, it became very noticeably colder, and Miles felt his nipples grew hardder by the second. "Oh man, I know I should've worn something more covering." For Miles was wearing a Canadian flag Speedo, had a very thin and revealing Canadian flag silk robe on with it. Reaching the conclusion that he's in a freezer of some sort, he realizes that this is a butcher shop! Suddenly the Rhino grippes Miles's bare shoulder, and pushed it twards a set of old stairs. Miles swore that the stairs would break at any moment from the new weight of his body. Much to his disappointment, they were sturdy. Finally, Miles reached a door. The Rhino knocks on the door, "Hey Boss! Your package arrived." "Ah, yeah yeah, let em' in! I wanna see how cute this one is!" The mysterious voice called back, and in a split second the door was opened, and Miles being much weaker and more petite, was easily shoved inside. Soon, reality struck Miles real hard. Quietly he counted five creatures, one lion, a horse, two dogs, and a leopard. "HA! Look at this one boys! Isn't he just adorable?" The short, chubby Lion sitting in a chair in the middle of the group of creatures stated. "So pretty boy, you gotta name?" The Leopard hisses into Miles's ear, as he circles around him. "N-no Sir. Its what ever the master insists, Sir." Miles barely manages to fumble out.

"Hey boss! The boys a little nervous! Maybe Bruce should treat him nice?" The Leopard states, staring directly at the massive black Stallion behind the Lion. Quickly the Boss snaps his fingers and points at Miles. The dogs and the horse trudge twards Miles. While, petrified with fear, he can do nothing but let the two dogs hold him down and rip off what little clothing he had on in the first place. "Well, there goes my faveorite and authentic representation of Canada being my beloved country." Miles thought to himself. A chill went down his spine as he felt the cold hands of the Horse run up and down his back, and to his sides. In a sense Miles was anxious for the hungry lust of the Horse. With a gasp, miles felt the wet cock of the Horse rub against his small, tight, loli asshole. "You ready, pudding pop? Cuz I got a real treat for you." And with a push, the massive dong slid gently inside. "Ah! I-it hurts!" Miles exclaimed. His body trembling from this alien object being plunged inside of him, anxious for it to be moved. Slowly the Horse moved in and out. With the sound of slapping filling the room, from the intercourse. All the other creatures became aroused, slowly getting harder by the second. "Damn baby. You feel soo good!" The Horse's pace picked up dramatically, and ecstasy coursed all throughout Miles's veins. With another heavy push the Horse shot his man goo everywhere both inside, and all over Miles's back. "That's it for me Boss, I'll take my leave." "Yeah, yeah, u go do that. And hey! Dont you dare leave a fucking mess!" The Boss exclaimed. The Horse left with a grunt, and was no where to be seen. Instantly the dogs take charge, flipping Miles onto his back, exposing his completely erect dick. Without a moments hesitation a dick was shoved into his mouth. Another moment, and a dick was plunged back into his ass forcefully, and started thrusting at a rough pace.

With both of Miles's holes filled, he could not help but let out a few moans, "Oh fuck! Harder Daddy! Please treat me like the little bitch I am!" Thankfully the pooches were quick, Miles hated how he moaned for them. Shortly after the Leopard stepped in, grabbing Miles by the arm and pinning him to the wall. He gasped at the sudden pleasure of the pain when his dick was flicked by the lustful Leopard. For some reason, the pain really turned him on. Suddenly, Miles found himself lifted off the ground and pushed against the wall with both of his hands pinned above him, leaving him defenseless, and vulnerable. The greedy Leopard barged into Miles's back door, being a homewreker. Destroying Miles's man pussy, just something about being fucked against the wall really pleased Miles. Then his hands were let go of, resting on the shoulders of the Leopard. He could feel the now free hand slide all over his chest. Pinching his nipples, Miles couldn't help but just scream at the pleasure. With the room filled with ecstasy and moaning. Miles felt he was close to busting a nutt. "A-aH! I-it feels sooo good! Fuck me harder. I want you more!" This pleased the Leopard, and he slowly slid his hand down from Miles's nipples down to his tummy, to stroking his erect cock. This was just all he needed to send him over the edge. Miles shot his baby juice all over the place; on himself, the Leopard, the walls, and the floor. As he was cumming his anus began to pulsate, which caused the dong shoved inside him to instantly explode. Miles felt the hot steamy love butter shoot deep inside his love canal, it felt so good to him. Then the Leopard pulled out, and with a wet squishy plop, the happy leopard penis was removed. "Hey Boss, I appreciate you being so generous with us. But its your turn to get your fill!" The Leopard said. "Hey little boy get your ass over here!" With that, Miles did as he was told. And stood before the Lion, sitting in his chair.

"You know what to do boy." Quickly Miles knelt down infront if the Lion undoing his pants, exposing his massive dick. Without hesitation Miles began giving him a bj, while wanking himself. And after a while of doing that, he turned around and strattled the Boss. Twerking on his dick, heavily jerking himself off. Supprisingly the Lion didn't last long, and he went limp dick halfway threw the two minutes. After Miles removed himself from the Boss he as told to leave the room. Doing so, he met the Rhino guarding the room outside. "W-where can I find an extra pair of clothes? Also where do I get my payment?" Miles was then thrusted a briefcase, and a plastic bag. "You know where to go." The Rhino said in a deep husky tone. Quickly Miles skedattled out of the building. Throwing on his new clothes, and holding his money close. He hailed a taxi, and spent the rest of his night playing War Thunder, crushing noobs who dare try to stop him from completing his goal of getting more nerdy tanks. With one final glance at his briefcase, he thought, "Damn, my ass is gonna hurt for at least a week." Then he went back to his game chanting about how great and real Canada is as a country.

-Pine who admits Canada doesnt exist and is only a myth perpetuated by our government.