chapter 1

Hi there my name is Mackenzie Dahlberg. I survive in the apocolypse every day with my dog York and my trusty machine gun. Ive always been alone so all i need is York my Yorkie Dog. My parents died so the lonlyness of the apocalypse hasn't changed me. My brother Sky left me like my parents did and i havent seen him since. I look into the mirror to the fancy abondeded hotel im staying in. i have long blonde hair that reaches my shoulders and cristal blue eyes that make boys swoon. I have a deep sea blue top that shows my shoulders and my black tank top. I have worn blue jean shorts that fit me perfectly and red converse. "Hm... not bad." I think.

Before the apoclypse i was unpopular because unlike other girls i didnt care about "fashion" and "boys". All of the boys were to boring for me... none of them had a sense of adventure or epicness like I do. All the girls were just jelly because i looked better than them. I only cared about anime and bands. I was "introverted" as some might it call it. I just call it Intelligent.

Ah yes, back to the present. I look at myself in the hotel mirror. My stunning face reflects back at me. York is the only thing i can trust anymore - not that i am one for trusting. Im not naive like everyone else....

~~~LE TIME SKIP~~~

I leave the hotel and look out. York is by my side wagging his tale. We walk outside and glance into the distance, the landscape stretching before us. In the distance i see someone in... red?

END OF DA CHAPTER :3

a/n hope u enjoyed my red nekos!! :3c vote and comment for da next chapter!!!1