Popping the cherry

I ran my hands along his abs, getting used to the feel of his hard yet smooth skin. I planted a kiss on his chest, his shoulder...

   I slowly glided my tongue down over his skin, leaving an occasional hickey or bite mark. The soft moans leaving his lips were arousing. I gently ran my nails over his sensitive spots. "Fuck, you're so sexy." He pulled on my hair. It wasn't painful, but it was just enough. Just when I pulled his boxers down, the door creaked open. We both froze. It wasn't the door to Nash's room, but we pulled the covers over ourselves just in case. The heavy footfalls grew louder before passing the door. Without thinking, I let a string of profanities leave my lips. "Don't worry, it's just someone using the bathroom." We quietly waited until they returned to the parents bedroom.

   We had shifted so his hand was over my mouth (because I was cursing), the other one on my lower back. Our bodies were pressed perfectly into each other; my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. The temperature inside the covers was quickly warming up as we watched each other. His eyes sweeped hungrily over my body. The hand over my mouth slowly wrapped around my neck and pulled me close. Then, his lips crashed into mine. Our hands searched each other's bodies curiously. His fingers dug into my hips when I started grinding into him. The heat caused his cheeks to turn pink(and mine). I was breathless.

   He pushed my head down to his boxers. I started hard and fast. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth was foreign. I didn't know if I was doing good, but the grunts coming from Nash raised my confidence. I went farther down and he groaned. He sat up and slid his hands down my back to cup my bare ass. I felt my cheeks warm up. I didn't know if this was going too far, but I loved his possessive touch over my body. He was mesmerizing and I couldn't make myself stop. I kept going until his occasional grunts turned into deep moans. My tongue circled the head as he reached his climax. "Stop." I gripped my wrist and I looked up at him. "Not yet."

   I knew why he was stopping me. "I don't know if we should, Nash." "What, you don't want to go for a home run?" He winked. I shook my head as I stood up. "It's my first time. I don't know if tonight is the right time." My stomach was tight with nervousness and my hands became shaky. I don't know why but the thought of losing my virginity was scary. He quickly turned serious. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you. It's okay if you want to wait for the right night." I even don't know if you're the right person. I silently added. "Let's just go to sleep, yeah?" I finished putting my clothes back on. With a small smile, I said "Okay."

(Smut warning 😂. If you want me to continue or start an actual plot for the story, tell me)