Chapter 3 "A Vampire?"

Zero POV

I was out in the foyer with all of the night class having to tell them about a dorm inspection that the disciplinary committee will be doing in the afternoon. "There will be a dorm inspection for all of us from the disciplinary committee I want you all to ensure that your rooms are clean" I say my eyes on Hanabusa narrowly. I knew that there was something he had in his room, which was confirmed as I saw Akatsuki take him away to his room.

I narrow my eyes, calmly walking to Hanabusa's room hearing them talking "Hanabusa you need to get rid of all this crap" Akatsuki said to him. Next I hear Hanabusa retorting. "This is not crap all this is what the great Lord Zero has used his powers on, all these items are special to me" he said excitedly. I hear him pick something up sighing I walk to the doorway.

I see him on the floor holding a fork, letting my irritation get to me my power breaks the light above him. Which then causes him to hold some of the pieces, I stay silent as he gets up looking to me. "L-Lord Zero I..." he tried to say something being scared. I stayed silent walking up to him slapping him across the face then walking out trying not to show my annoyance.

Ichiru POV

I was at the end of confiscating photos of the night class from the day class students, surprisingly even class rep had some photos. Sighing I then see Kaname outside underneath a tree having a small container in his hands before putting it away in his jacket pocket, frowning I put the bag of photos away where they normally go, making my way out to him. I walk straight up to him looking down at him for a change "Kaname! Are you lazing about rather than doing your job?" I say to him slowly.

He groans standing up ruffling my hair "No I finished it ages ago come on slow poke lets go get this inspection done" he says walking the way of the moon dorm. I sigh and follow as I pout about being called a slow poke. "I am not a slow poke!" I exclaim walking beside him.

Once we get outside the dorm near the steps I walk in front of Kaname turning to him making him stop. "Before we go inside I want to see what is in your pocket Kaname?" I say firmly looking at him with my hands on my hips. I was on top of a step looking at him.

Kaname looks at me blandly and shakes his head "what are you talking about Ichiru?" he asked. I was about to answer before taking my foot deliberately off the step making myself fall forward. Kaname reaches forward to catch me but gets pushed backward in the fall, me landing on his chest with a light thud. I slowly reach in to his jacket pocket to find what I was looking for sitting up on him holding the container "ah huh I got it now!" I say.

I look to the container blinking "Is this medicine?" I ask confused. Kaname was obviously angry as he pushed me off taking the container walking away fast not saying anything. I frown "Kaname! Hey you can't just leave you know!" I say following him.

I follow him all the way to the gate then look back at the school then the distant figure of Kaname walking away from me. I decided to follow without telling anyone keeping my eyes out everywhere as I walk into town alone. I gulp slightly before walking around trying to find Kaname. I couldn't find him anywhere, I see a boy that loses his balloon in the tree, looking around I slowly go jumping up collecting the balloon then trying to give it to the boy.

"Here this is yours right?" I ask slowly holding it out to the boy, he doesn't take it running away from me. Following him I come to a little place away from everyone being cautious I walked to the boy. The boy turned to me as I kneeled down to him again putting my hand out to the boy to give him the balloon. Suddenly the boy grabs my hand revealing red eyes with fangs in his mouth and bites my hand. I scream out loudly at the pain.

Kaname POV

I was sitting in a ramen joint to eat something not wanting to think about the fact that Ichiru nearly found out about me being a vampire. I start eating enjoying it before I hear the scream getting up running out of the place to follow the scream having a bad feeling.

Reaching a tower but seeing a level E outside the tower, I pull my gun out to shoot it before freezing as it attacks me, however the vampire stops looking at me tilting its head. "You one... of... us" It said to me.

I growled taking my gun shooting it before it could say anymore I heard a squeal, quickly running up the stairs of the tower but stopping as I get to the door at the top hearing Zero already there talking to Ichiru. I hear him say something as I smell the scent of blood I wince gritting my teeth holding my neck.

"Kaname is already back at the dorms Ichiru" Zero says to Ichiru, I heard and then fought the urge to go to Ichiru with the scent of blood in the air.

Back at the school

I was at the stairs near some classrooms, I couldn't be near anyone right now I needed space to calm myself. I gripped the staircase railing holding my neck tightly. I sensed Ichiru coming close to the stairs gulping, I moved away more in to the shadows but I could still feel him looking at me.

"Kaname? You know I never thought that a boy could be a vampire... I guess in a way you were right not all vampires are nice and kind like Zero" he said softly walking towards me.

"No stay away!" I say moving back away from him. He frowns I could see a flinch from him that made me realise what I said. He looked down "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry Kaname, you must have had such a hard life and I'm always saying that vampires are so nice when even I should know that some vampires... are beasts in human form" he said slowly looking away from me then starting to move away.

I couldn't let him leave like that I could tell he was upset, I hated that it was me that made him upset. "Wait Ichiru!" I said grabbing his hand that had been wrapped up with a bandage, the bandage unwinding, and the smell of blood returning to the air. I couldn't stop myself the smell was intoxicating so much so that I was in a trance like state. My eyes glowed as I pulled Ichiru to me hearing a protest but ignoring it as I go to his neck my tongue licking his neck lightly before letting my fangs bite into the soft skin of his neck over the vein, I taste the sick sweet blood my arm wrapped around Ichiru's waist not hearing his protest as I let the blood lust consume me.

Zero POV
I was in the headmaster's office talking to Cross about Kaname, I knew that he wouldn't last long. "So what can I do for you Zero?" he asked me firmly.

I look at Cross my old friend as I say firmly "Cross people that get bitten by a pureblood vampire only end up two things, either they die from loss of blood or they become a vampire but not any they become a level E. The incident with Kaname's family it wasn't done by any vampire, it was committed by a pureblood, Kaname has fought greatly but there will be a time when he loses control and falls to a level E, when that time comes you or Ichiru won't be able to stop him. He will lose control it is inevitable, he will be consumed by the lust for blood" I state looking at Cross us both knowing the truth of what will happen.

Me: hey guys another update I'm on a roll today two chapters out today and another one coming out soon too!! yay!!

Kaname: tch took you long enough now that you are on your computer

Ichiru: oh stop it Kaname

Me: eh whatever Next one coming soon bye!!