Chapter 17

"Benzy...wake up." Macy whispered, her breath warm against his ear.

Karim groaned and tried to slide farther away from her, but his exhausted body wasn't quick enough. Before he could put distance between the two of them, he felt her hand hungrily reach around and grab his manhood. 

"Mace...it is three in the morning...and it has only been two hours since the last time...I need sleep." He mumbled against his arm that covered his face. 

"Mmmm...two hours too many if you ask me." She said as she positioned herself so that she could kiss his neck, never moving her hand from where it was groping as her breasts were pressed firmly to his chest. 

"Macy...you are out of control."

"Benzy...I don't care...please..." She begged. 

Karim laid their silently, hoping that if he just played dead that she would give up and let him get some rest. He had always heard that if you were being attacked by a bear, that you should play dead and this had to be similar to a bear attack. It didn't work though. She was relentless as she continued kissing his neck and slowly, and agonizingly moved lower with each touch of her soft, wet lips. He was thankful that she was experiencing less morning sickness lately, but it had been replaced with an out of control sex drive. At first it had been amazing and he was more than happy to oblige her when the mood struck her, but the last two days had been borderline torture. He wouldn't be exaggerating if he said that the mood struck Macy every few hours and he was utterly exhausted. He had read that the second trimester often came with a heightened sex drive, but this was a little ridiculous and nothing like he had imagined when he had read the words. He wasn't sure how much more he could take without his dick falling off. 

"Macy...let me sleep. I will make sure that you are doubly satisfied in the morning, baby. Promise." He said, the effects of being sleep deprived heavy in his voice. 

"Mmmm...doubly satisfied sounds yummy...let me save you the time and we just do that now...I won't be able to sleep if I have to lay here thinking about all of the glorious things you are going to do to me...and the things I want to do to you..." She purred as she returned her lips to his stomach, before she let her tongue take over to make a trail even lower. 

"Mace...you have got to be kidding me? This is crazy...you are going to kill me." He moaned as he tried to control his breathing, wanting Macy to think that she had zero affect on him at the moment. 

No matter how tired he was, certain parts of his body were not getting the message. The lower her tongue traveled and the warmer her breath got on his naked skin, the harder it was becoming to focus on just how exhausted he was. He knew he should just roll over, or jump from the bed completely, put on some shorts and go into the other room to sleep. However, Macy's mouth quickly found what it was looking for and the internal war between his brain and his body was over and his body's instinct had won.

"Macy..." He moaned, his breath becoming more labored.

"Your Mister seems to like it...you can sleep when he does." Macy said before quickly going back to what she was doing, causing Karim to let out a deep moan. 

"You are going to fucking kill me...and my Mister." Karim hissed as he reached down and firmly took hold of Macy's waist, pulling her to straddle his face so that he too, could use his mouth to bring her the pleasure that she craved. 

****

"So, where are you dragging me?" Isco asked from the passenger seat of Karim's car.

"I just need your opinion on something." Karim answered, glancing over at his friend and then back to the road in front of him.