HIT BY BALLS

(y/n) pov.

I've been doing this for 2 years I'm a YouTuber I've been doing YouTube for 2 years and I do stunt videos/play video games or anything my subscribers want. I'm always up for a challenge.
And to be honest nobody knows I have a full crush on Jfred from team edge, he can sharpen my edge if he wanted to geez.
My last video got me over 3 million views but I only got 450k subs like what is that I'm not even about the money but I have to say that makes me sad a little that no one takes 2 seconds to hit a button under the video they watched.
But anyway as I walk down the beautiful beach of L.A in my sun glasses and (y/c of outfit). The sun beating down on my face it was peaceful till a damn giant clear white ball damn near rolled over me.  I was knocked down on the ground I heard feet running across  the sand in a hurried pace. My eyes were cloudy and my head was spinning.  Someone touched my hand and I fainted.

J-fred pov.

The edge games are going  to be lit this time I'm gonna win then on out video I'll have the trophy  instead of my brother. 
The sun is really hot
I took off my shirt

"Hey put your shirt back on dude"matthias said cringing

"rock paper scissors over it"i said
And we did our special Rock paper scissors
Paper
I won
Then we rolled the camera
"HEY WAT'S  UP GUYS TEAM EDGE HERE WITH THE EDGEEEEE GAMMMEESSS" I intro in an dramatic  voice

"OKAY guys we have to throw  this beach ball to that umbrella and make it so the ball bounces back"bryan said issuing the challenge

"but we have to do it with blurry Goggles in under 3mins"matt included

Timeskip
My turn
I put on the glass and was giving the ball I threw it and it hit a girl I ran to her and I think she fainted  from shock or something. I stared at her face and features and I picked her up bridal style.

"SORRY guys we will add another day to the edge games we injured a person" Matthias said to the camera cutting it off

I carried her to my house Matthias and Bryan went to the store to get her something  for her. I had her on my bed and I was wiping the sweat off her face then I took of the glasses and instantly  I recognized who it was.

This girl can get hit by a 18 wheeler truck and get up and walk off like it was nothing annnddd she fainted by a plastic ball that I know didn't even hurt. Damn
Here face was hot. Did she overheat?  Does she have a fever?

I just waited for something to happen and I wiped her face again then I went to go change the water.

(y/n) pov.
I stared moving side to side then I realized  I was in bed. I hazily woke up rubbing my eyes then I saw I was in a different  room then my room
OH SHIT WHOS HOUSE AM I in!!!
Wait I've seen this room before but where?  Then I got to a sitting position  on the bed I was in scouting back so I could  swing my feet.  My head hurts really back damn I think I hit concert  I reach my had to touch the back of my head.  Yep concert. I got my phone out my pocket and saw the time it was 4 in the afternoon. Then I heard foot steps  coming to the door I quickly  got back in bed and played sleep.

Then the person came in the room
"Damn she's  still asleep I hope she's okay" he said
Oh shut I'm freaking out right now that was Joey's voice. That means I'm in his bed dang he didn't even take me to dinner first.
Then I think my body shivered and my breath got hasty J-fred was at my side in a second wiping my forehead and cupping my face. 

"come on (y/n) your awake aren't you" he said and like a dumb ASS I spoke my head no and tried to play it off by rolling on my side like I was sleep.

Then he pulled my (h/c) haircut it was like a beat a bitch up pull more like a tug.
I fluttered  my (e/c) eyes open looking him dead in his icy blue ones.

We stayed like that for a minute then...

"BROTHER WERE HOME" Matt and Bryan said bursting through  the door