Why not love you?

)Y/n( pov.
Slight fluff light lemon

I ran after Joey stoping him from opening his car door and placed my hand on his wrist.
He didn't even spare me a glance when I looked at his face.He avoided eye contact and put his head down.I took his keys out his hand and ran to the other side of the car locking myself in side.

"If you want be childish I will do it better"I said licking my tounge out at him
He glared at me with frustration then he opened the driver door
My eyes widen realizing you can lock the keys in the car Fuck!!!
He grabbed my arm and I was about to hit him he pinned me to my side of the car dragging his large hands down my sides.He kissed my cheek slowly making his way down my neck.My heart pumped faster my (e/c) eyes meet his ocean eyes.

I'm scared he really knows how to make me cry when I see those ocean eyes.

He kissed my neck then whispered in my ear.

"How's that for childish"he said holding the keys up and buckling me in my seat yanking in so it tighten and locked in placed to keep me from sitting up.

I sat there mouth agape looking offended.We had a short drive to the house.I finally got out the car and stomped to the door.crossing my arms waiting for him to Unlock it.he pressed me into the door grabbing my hips.He unlocked the door and damn near push me inside.
I hit his shoulder then Cali jumped into my arms.

"Hey girllllllyyyy how were you"I said cooing her Tail going a mile a minute I placed her down and walking into the kitchen where Joey was he was at the dining tablet with a pair of glasses on and a iPad 12 pro and Apple Pencil.He was writing down ideas for lemonmade his back was to me so I looked over his shoulder.I came and wrapped my arms around his shoulders leaning my head on him.

"Heyyyyyyy pay attention let's talk about this"I said but I was ignored well he was pretending to ignore me I pulled him back in his seat then uncrossed his super long legs and sat on his lap.Still ignoring me he went back to writing ideas.I should have wine some little shorts how am I gonna break his concentration.I turned on his lap and hugged his neck and looked at him under my eye lashes.He meet my eye contact then blushed a deep red he gulped swallowing the spit built up in his mouth. I giggled and rubbed my nose on his.I took his glasses and placed them on the table.

"W..what you wanna talk about.?"He asked the color then drained from his face when I moved closer placing my chest to his.There we got got his attention then.

"I want to apologize for hurting you and I want to talk about this you flirt very sexually I may add with me and you haven't said you were my boyfriend "I said as something hard was poking me I realized what it was immediately but i wanted to get back at him so I moved my hips slightly
A groan left his lips
The nervousness dropped from his begin he took his hat off.
"Ap..a.a I'm sooory I shouldn't have acted that way"he said placing his hands on my hips he grinded into my clothed core digging his nails in my thighs
I blushed but stood my ground

"Do you want to date me?"I asked as my hips started to move on their one seeming to live the attention they were getting from my internet celebrity crush.

"Yea..h"he groaned the he hissed when a moan slipped from my mouth he held me tighter pushing be down hurting for more contact.

I hugged him tightly and wrapping my forearms behind his head he lifted me up and pulled me closer if possible.

"Joeyyyy we have to talk about this"I moaned almost giving up immediately

"Fuck....." Joey groans in my ear

"We too old to be doing this crush stuff  I will say I like love you but if it's going to fast let me know." Joey said lifting me up off his lap to kept me from moving

I was immediately sad at the lost of heat looking down seeing a wet spot.
My face flushed a red color I covered my mouth with my hand
"I'm so sorry about your shorts"I said looking at his boner twitch from lost contact

"Naw it's okay if I haded of stopped you would probably be pregnant by now." He chuckled deeply then got up

"I'm gonna go take a shower if you want to take one to there is a bathroom down the hall as well as another one upstairs.we can go get you some clothes tomorrow if you like maybe something to sleep in"Joey said

"I don't want to be a burden J-Fred I'm just fine wearing your shirts to sleep."I blushed madly

And he blushed as well then walked away to go bathe probably take care of himself

I Clapped my face then marched to his closet in his room grabbing his 2xl shirt and a pair of  boxers. I then went off to take a longgggg hot bath.

Why not just love him right?