the perfect day

*Nialls POV*

Me and phee are spending all day together I planned something amazing I hope she likes it. "What do I need to wear?" she asked. "something you can swim in" I say. "ok" she says. she was in shorts and a t-shirt. we got in the car and I was driving. to a lake with a waterfall that I found. "where are we going" phee asked. "it's a surprise" I say. "but I hate surprises" she whines. "to bad" I say. " fine" she pouts. when we got there I made her put on a blindfold. I had her in one arm and the picnic stuff in the other. I put her down and set up the stuff. I took of the blindfold and gasps." it's beautiful niall" she says. I smile she took off her t-shirt to reveal a neon pink bikini top and a matching bottom. she jumped in and started to swim around and was laughing. I took off my shirt and jumped in and started to swim to I went under water and grabbed her feet and pulled her under. she smiled and I leaned in and kissed her. when we resurfaced she was smiling. she swam away and I followed she was right in front of the waterfall and she stopped I swam towards her and when I was close enough she splashed me and swam away. we heard screams "omg it's niall" they yelled. pheonix rolled her eyes and mumbled something like just one day out that's all I ask for. she swam to shore and laid on the picnic blanket. I swam over to her "niall can I have a picture??" one girl asked. "uh yea sure" I say. we take the picture. "omg is that pheonix?l one of them asked. "Yea it is" I say. "ew you could do so much better I mean look at her" they say. " go away" phee says. "make me" they said. " you think I won't" phee said. " no you are a puny weakling" the red head said. phee stood up and walked over to them they ran away. phee laid back down."phee are you mad at me?" I ask. "no I'm mad at them one day is all I ask just me and you in the public no disguises or body guards" she says. "me to but let's eat yea" I say. "Ok" she says. I had her a sandwich and she takes a bite. so do I cause I'm starving.

*Phees POV*

Me and niall were done eating and he grabbed his guitar. he started playing troublemaker by Ollie murs(sorry if spelled wrong) I listened along. after he was done he put down his guitar. he gets down on one knee and says " phee I no you've had a rough past but I'd like to ask you if I could be in your better future so pheonix raeanne gissing will you merry me?" he asked. I felt tears in my eyes " yes!!!" I say. he gets up and puts the ring on my finger.

Yay there engaged!!!! sorry if it's bad and sorry that it took so long to update. but my little sister started writing a book its about mermaids. so if you like mermaids please read it it's called the secret life of a mermaid and I'm the co-writer so please read the book will not include one direction in anyway. and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! My new years resolution is to lose weight I'm gonna diet and work out so I can be thinner. so bye bye bye!!!!!!!!