Chapter six: back to face with the stalker

"Thanks for cheering me up." I say through the car window, heading towards my house . "Anytime I'll see you at school yea?" Evan asks also through the car window. "Don't know why not anyways I got to go bye." And I turned around searching through the bag for my keys but I realise the doors already wide open...weird. I searched the first level of the house and nothing out of the usual so I walked up stairs and checked all the rooms mine being the last. As I walked towards my room I noticed my door wide open and a shadow rushing around. My heart was beating repeatedly fast as I got closer, I got to my door and someone's back was facing me they were in a black hoodie and black jeans. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!" I shouted in fear.

The person turned around covering there face with one hand and grabbed their bag with the other and bolted down the stairs as I chased after them to see if he or she actually ran out but it didn't take me too long to notice a black car parked at the end of my driveway, and to see the person I had just seen in my bedroom get into the car, the same car from the other night at Emma's. I felt my whole body freeze as the car sped away and the only thought going through my head was my stalker was just in my room. The thought kept repeating in my head, until I heard another car pull up and everything just stopped, my heart sank my thoughts froze and my body couldn't move, then I relaxed seeing it was just Bessie and Emma, wait what's the time?

"Ali are you ok?" Bessie's distant voice was saying as I looked down at my phones time and then I got a text from the blocked ID.
BLOCKED ID- TOLD YOU IT WONT BE THE LAST TIME WE MEET AND LET ME TELL YOU NOW THAT DEFINITELY WASN'T THE LAST EITHER, AND THAT WASN'T US REUNITING BYE GORGEOUS SEE YOU SOON.
Gorgeous? My stalker has to be a guy I just know it why would a female call me gorgeous unless we were really good friends. "Ali, are you alive in this head of yours?" Emma commented knocking on my head snapping me back out of my thoughts. "Uh I think so um thanks for bringing Bessie home and not making her walk." I say still thinking about the events that had happened recently.

"It's fine ok bye Bessie bye Ali I'll see you guys in the morning." As Emma drove off I walked back into the house feeling the hot air hit me from the air conditioning then I remembered I had just been out in the cold wind for 2 hours just frozen. "Um I'm going to go take a shower and then make dinner." I say walking up the stairs to the shower, I can just feel the warm water hitting my face.
***
As I was cutting up the bacon and mixing the sauce and ingredients together Bessie came in to ask if she can help since she's finished her homework. "Yea can you fill a sauce-pan up with water and put it on the stove and boil it please and then will you be able to get the fettuccine ready." I order as I finish cutting up the last piece of bacon and chucked it in the frying pan and started mixing it around before putting the lid on. Me and Bessie sat on the counter waiting for everything to cook so we can eat, I had only just put the fettuccine on so that's all we're waiting on. "Ali Emmet's in love with you." Bessie mentioned breaking the silence. "Yeah right his dating the barbie doll that his been in love with for years, I've only been here for 3 days." I state getting up to stir the pasta.

"OMG you two are so stubborn why can't you two just agree with something, Ali his in love with you, he broke up with the barbie doll for you and don't you dare deny that your in love with him because you two make it noticeable." Bessie told me sternly, they must've been doing the same thing to Emmet because she sounds aggravated. "H-he broke up with her for me?" I ask with joy filling me. "Yes Ali he did now will you admit your in love with him too?" Bessie asked sounding bored. "Dinners ready will you be able to get me the strainer please?" I ask really trying to change the subject. "Uhh sure." She answered so in surely.

A/N-Hey guys this chapter was pretty short and probably pretty boring. I just wrote it as a fill in chapter so please don't stop reading because this chapter was boring and short, there will be more interesting ones so thanks for reading and I will think about the next idea for the next chapter so bye.

-shiannelg