3+

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After he says his name that i dont even care to know i just continue doing my own work and in the corner of my eyes i see he is a little taken back with my attitude ...*sigh* i dont really care though...

*****lunchbreak*****

i quickly keep my things in my bag and proceed to walk out of class to go too my locker but it was stopped by the new kid

"what do you want"-H

"can u help me to show around the school ?"-J

"ask someone else"-H

with just saying that i walk to my locker not bother to look back at him and i can hear the anno- girls calling him oppa and want to show him around the school...

when i arrived at my locker people start whispering...as soon as i open it...it is filled with trash ...and then come the school queenka and her minnions..

"well well what do we have here guys"-C (school queenka)

"ouh a locker full of trash just like the owner of the locker who belong in the trash can"1st M

with just that the student who is near the hallway laugh at me...and i just show my poker face..well its not that i dont care its just that ...urggh just forget about it im to lazy to tell..

"ouh yeah before i go"-C

she grab a fist full of my hair and pull my ear near he mouth..

"dont ever go near jimin the new kid or else u will know whats the prize bitch"-C

after saying that she just go away with her minions following her behind her back...
" i dont even want to go near that new kid" well i just say that in my head though..

Ringggg!

Well the lunch has ended and i waste my time during lunch break with that girl..

****During last lesson****

from the end of the lunch break until the last lesson that kid will never stop bothering me whenever teacher is not in the class he will always talk nonsense to me which i didnt even hear and i can feel how carmen giving me death glare whenever that new kid try to talk to me...welp the teacher is here...

*****End of school****

i wait until all the student go back home and im suprise that the new kid didnt even try to talk to me after the lesson end...i quickly pack my things and get out from the class and from far i can see carmen and her minions walking towards me with an angry face....

when she arrive near me she drag me to the nearest bathroom...

*after the bully part* (i am not going to write about the bully part)

and there's me lying on the bathroom floor with bruises all over my body..and smart me i bring my sweater that cover until my mid thighs and cover my other bruise...

after wearing that i quickly walk out of the school and go back home

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hohoho finally done with these chapter ! well gtg now ! ouh and before that plese leave comment and tell me hows this chapter cause i think this chapter sucks 😶

ouh and sorry for the grammar mistakes

Please :

Vote ✔️
Comment ✔️

mkay bye !