Zayn!!!!!!! (Ziall Smut)

Zayn. I don't know about this. I'm not ready. I'm sorry." Niall said pushing a half naked Zayn off of him.

"I won't push you into doing something you don't want to do, hun. I love you." Zayn sighed and kissed Niall. Niall kissed back then pulled back then smiled, " We have to get ready for the party Liam is throwing downstairs." Niall nodded.

Zayn and Niall got off the Niall's bed. They got changed and walked down to Liam's apartment. Zayn had his arm around Niall's waist as they both walked into the large crowd. Music was blaring. Niall looked at Zayn. He nodded so that Niall could get some beer. Even though

Niall would lose Zayn from the crowd.

*Two Hours Later*

Niall had more than two beers. By then he was drunk and Zayn pulling him out of Liam's apartment to their apartment.

"Niall. I told you only two and no more." Zayn laid Niall on the floor after locking the door.

"I know, but I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Niall was trying to get up but failed everytime.

"I forgive you, but never do it again. Promise." Niall nodded as he pulled Zayn close to him. He planted his lips on Zayn soft lips, "Niall. What are you doing?"

"Zayn, I want you." Niall kissed Zayn roughly. Zayn pulled off Niall's and his shirt off.

Zayn started grinding on the drunk Niall. Niall let out a soft moan escape his lips. Zayn ran his hand down Niall's abs. His hand reaches to the top of Niall's pants. Zayn smirked up at Niall. Zayn started grinding on Niall harder making him moan even louder. Zayn slipped his hand in Niall's pants pulling them off alittle just to uncover his little member. Zayn started pumping it. Niall let a lot of moans out.

"Cum for me Niall. " Zayn said still pumping Niall's member. Zayn or Niall didn't care if Niall had came over Zayn's hand. Niall let out a last moan. Zayn licked his hand clean then licked Niall's.member clean.

*Two Years Later*

Niall and Zayn are still going out. Zayn is giving Niall a lot of blowjobs. Those two are always having sex. Almost everyday.

Everyone lived happily ever after. Oh. And. Zayn and Niall adopted a little girl and named her Jessica.

/Sorry it was short. I think it was short. I don't know. Sorry for any mistakes. I am useing my phone./