the coming out of billiam [who loves his mother and jarold ] part uno

THE COMING OUT OF BILLIAM [WHO LOVES HIS MOTHER AND JAROLD] PART UNO

[NOTE; JAROLD IS PRONOUNCED HAROLD ]

"Das bad." Jarold voiced, his thick Spanish accent making his words even sexier to Billiam. Bill stared into Jarold's eyes, lust coating his own.

Jarold's eyes widened as Bill's blue orbs gazed intensely upon him. "No me gusta. No me gusta." He cried.

"The only language I speak is the sound of my dick going into your ass." Billiam said, trying to sound sexy.

Jarold backed up slowly, in desperate need of escaping from that sexual predator. He didn't even care if he had to go suck face with Belinda. He just had to get away from Billiam. He was almost like Ted Bundy, the serial killer. "Das bad. Das bad. No me gusta. Audios." He screamed in fright, scrambling to the door.

He pulled open the door, waddling out, only to be met with a face full of Belinda's small fake breasts. "Gah! No me gusta!" The sexy man screeched, as Belinda backed him into the room where Billiam, the predator was lingering, waiting for a piece of The Jarold's juicy twink ass.

Belinda and Billiam circled him like a couple of vultures, ready to eat the rotting body of their prey. Jarold was terrified. He quickly placed his hand over his golden member and his asshole, afraid that they might pounce on him. Jarold, the Spanish god, didn't want to be defiled by the creepers before him.

"Come here, Jarold. Let me dominate you." Billiam murmured, trying to be seductive, as pulled his sparkling leather pants down to his ankles, showing off his pale chicken bone legs and micropenis.

"Yeah, Jarold. Let us be your Daddy. What do you say, infant man?" Belinda sneered, venomous look on her face.

"Das bad. Das bad." The god said frantically, crawling away the best he could, still covering his most wanted possession; his long knob.

"No, das good, attractive animal." Billiam said, imitating the man who he wanted as his illicit homosexual lover. He took a step towards the Spanish babe, reaching out to give him a sexual swat on the man's rumptious ass.

Jarold let out a frightened whimper, crawling away, his voluptuous cheeks bouncing with each step he took. He wished he could run, but the psychos had another plan in mind. They wanted an orgy with chickens AND cows. [Billiam was practically Old McDonald, ready for the beef. In his a(g)nus!] It was insane. In that moment, Jarold had wished that he been born ugly, like Billiam.

TO BE CONTINUED.