Maybe a Little Too Wet.

Bey POV~
Back Home

We just got back home from getting Elena. Me and Nicki was just laying in bed messing around with each other. Then, she made this bet that she can make me cum without her touching me.

I don't even think that's possible.

"You don't think that's possible.", she says reading my mind and I nodded. She started to get on top of me and I cursed in my head. What did I get myself into?

The bad thing is, I'm barely wearing anything while she is all good and cozy.

Bey:

Nika:

Nika:

She then leaned in my ear and kissed it before she talked

"Just close your eyes and think about all the things that I'm saying to you.", she says and I nodded and closed my eyes.

"First, I'm going to take all of your clothes off and kiss every inch of your body. You're going to be so wet and frustrated you wouldn't know what to do. Once I get to your wet, warm pussy, I'll kiss it first. You'll want me to eat it so bad that you will be pushing my head to your treasure.", she says whispering in my ear. Oh my god, I think she can actually do it. My breathing us out of whack, my nails are digging through her arms, I'm dripping wet, and my eyes are still closed.

"You will be so happy that I'm finally eating you out like you want me to. You'll be screaming my name to the top of your lungs while I plunge my tongue deep inside of you. Then, I replace my tounge with my fingers and you're grinding so hard against them, you can't see them.", she whispers again and I can't take it anymore. I started whimpering and she notices cause she chuckled. Then, she took my shorts off and looked down at my very, very wet pussy.

"Damn baby I did that.", she says and I nodded with my eyes still closed. I felt her come back up to my ear.

"You can feel it at the bottom of your stomach and you can't wait to cum but, I tell you to hold it in. You whimper begging me to let you cum. I don't and I speed up my hand."

She then got closer to me where her bare knee is almost touching my pussy. God please help me.

"I then tell you, you can cum and you squirt so hard you're shaking for 5 minutes. After your high you ask for more and I give you more with Lewinsky. I put you in all fours and I fuck you so hard but you love it.", she whispers again in my ear. With the sound and how she's saying it, her knee almost touching me, and her bringing up Lewinsky, that just made me can't take it anymore. My breathing was going so fast.