BTS Suga | Converse high him, not me.

" Mmmm look at those legs! I would do anything to have them around my waist grind- OWWW DONT SLAPP ME!! " Namjoon screamed.

I rolled my eyes, " Do you always devour girls wearing converse? " " Suga mah man, girls who wear RED converse with leg goals. I do not devour other girls who don't meet the standards.....well girls with thick thighs are an exception" Namjoon smirked, such a jerk.

" Whatever. " I'm starting to think that Jimin has more jams than him.

" Hi uhm...do you have a size 38 on this shoe?" I looked down to see a short haired girl wearing overalls with her round specs. Even though I'm short, she's shorter than me.

*blink*

*bink* *blink*

Cute.

" S-suree...uhm s-size 38? " She nods......cutely. I took the shoes and went into the store room to find the same pair but size 38. " Gosh....I can't believed I stammered my words " I chuckled. I climbed the ladder in search for the shoe size and succeeded returning back to her with the box 'size 38' .

"here you go..... Would you like to try it? "

" Oh no,  can I pay for it? It's a present for someone...ah she really likes converse so yeah.." She explains embarrassment creeping up on her since the last part was out of topic. I cleared my throat, " Do you want it to be wrapped?...you said it was a present for someone "

She frantically shook her head along with her hands waving in the air, " I'm not a member here...eh eh" I laughed at her cuteness " These shoes are on sale, those items that are on sale can be wrapped for free since christmas is coming"

" I see....then I w-would like it to be wrapped please" We walked to the counter and I skill fully wrapped the box. " H-how do I get a membership.......here? " She suddenly asks.

" Just pass me your ID or school ID and I'll help you scan it. The rest of it you'd have to get my number so that I could give you the card personally ". " Okay " She hands me the money and her school ID. I placed the present carefully in a plastic bag handing it to her along with her change."

I looked at her school ID and smirked...she's in the same university as me. I scanned her card quickly and gave it back to her politely. " C-c..c-could I-....uhm g-get your phone n-number?...please...for the membership card " She looks  like a tomato right now, I guess I should stop teasing her. I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper then gave it to her. " Thank you " she bows and walked away. " You have a beautiful name, y/n! " I shouted before she could get out of the store, catching a glimpse of her blushing.

Namjoon startled me by tapping my shoulder, " Yah, applying for membership doesn't need you to give the card personally to her along with your phone number....ahh I see~ "He says smirking.

I nodded. " She's totally innocent " I chuckled and lean back against the wall.

______

A/N
japchaetaetae 💕 gave me the idea to write about suga + converse.
From their song converse high, but the rest of it I had to crack mah brain.
I hope you guys liked it though ^-^