Prologue

Before the world there was darkness, a unexplained force that dwelled out of sight created all that we know and the Soul Gems or as most beings know them as the Infinity Stones.

Each one different in power, the mind stone capable of great destruction but creation too.

The power stone which can level all things but bring people together.

The time stone which can alter and loop events which could help save many.

The space stone with unlimited power, which can teleport through out the nine realms.

The reality stone which can alter how we think and make things that shouldn't be real, real.

Lastly the soul stone which is deeply connected to what came before which only some people get to know.

But they all could think for themselves, one day they decided to make a protector who could weild the power of all the Stones and make their very own.

So the mind stone created the body design for their protector then the reality stone made it real with the help of the power stone.

The soul stone gave it being and a life and the time stone made it so it wouldn't die or age over the long century's.

Then lastly the space stone gave it the ability to understand different languages, breath where no oxygen is found and create it's own gravity.

And to this day where this being is no one knows... Until now.

After many thousands of years their protector finally awoke, it is a... Girl?

But now she's awake will she know her purpose and if so how will she be able to for fill it?

This will link up to my loki one! Mean while enjoy! Please review ^~^