MESSAGE FROM TYLER

Hello!I'm Tyler and if your wondering where is Haru well...Haru made me write something here and now his looking at me...holy fuck his freaking glaring at me right now!!!um...anyways I wanna tell you guys a fucking hilarious story about Haru!!!I'm pretty sure his going to kill me but hey!you only live once right???ok...this Friday we we're in school and Haru was listening to his music with his headphones, he was leaning on a wall crossing his arms and I know his annoyed as FUCK!!!ahahahaha great...the gang is looking at me like on crazy since when I type fuck I fucking sang it with a high pitch voice...anyways...

He

Didnt

Notice

A

Little

Brat I mean a girl

Who

Is

Carrying

A

Red

Little

Pouch

And

Was

Trying

To

Get

His

Attention...

Then...the little brat-I mean girl again shouted... 

"NOTICE ME!!!"

Giving the idiot her gift and run away.

Haru blinked and look at us shock...

"What the fuck?"

"Dude...that girl was kind of crying..."

"(Sighs)Don't...(Glares)come with me...I'm going to find that girl..."

And hehehehehe we kind of...well...didnt do what he said and secretly watch him find the little shit-I mean kid!!!damn auto correct!!!

And well...we kinda saw the fucking cutest scence ever.

Haru was kneeling while hugging the little kid. 

It was fucking cute!!!to bad the picture we took is gone...

So hehehehe this isn't hilarious but hey!you get to see[or read...]a cute fluff!!!