Chapter 13

Author's Note: I owe you guys a lot of POVs, but I'm going to do them out of order, so the story makes sense. I dedicate this story to all of you guys reading this, because you're amazing.

Avi's POV

When I met Carter, I hadn't even realized, that she looked exactly like Kirstie. I like to base girls, on their personalities, but their looks are a bonus. Carter's personality was great, she was smart and athletic, she played like 5 instruments, and she was gorgeous.

Luckily, she didn't mind that we were going back to my place, with two other guys. I sat in the back of the car, just so I could make out with her. The only thing that bothered me is she's 21 and I'm 24. I know why should I be worried about that, but when your that young you want to date people, who are the same age as you.

That was a dumb thing to worry about. She might as well have said fuck me. Not to make a slut out of Carter.

Back at the house

When Kirstie said that her and Carter were cousins, I finally saw the resemblance. They did look like twins. Wow. Was I that oblivious?

Their reunion had continued inside the house,"So what were you going to tell us Scott?"

"Oh I was going to let Kirstie do the honor. Kirstie?"

She looked over at us,"Yeah Scott?"

"Did you want to tell them the big news?" Big news? Did Scott knock her up?

"Oh. Well, Scott and I are getting married!" She put a ring on her finger, and showed us. They got married? They just started dating.

"Kirstie that's great! I always thought, that you and Scott would make the perfect couple!" Carter exclaimed. Wait if she didn't know us then how did she know Scott? Oh, yeah Scott and Kirstie knew each other since they were on high school. But they also knew Mitch in high school. I guess she didn't remember him.

"Wait, you remember Scott, but not me?" Mitch asked.

"Mitch? I hadn't even recognized you. I'm so sorry. Actually, no one introduced me." She looked at me. Oops.

"Well since you know everyone else," I pointed to Kevin,"Thats Kevin."

"It's nice to finally meet you Kevin." Carter laughed. She had a sexy laugh.

"Well it's getting kinda late," Scott yawned.

"Why don't you guys stay over? It can be like a "sleepover"." Kevin said.

"Oh my god, that would be perfect!" Kirstie exclaimed. She was clearly excited. This sleepover, should be interesting.