Cc13

Le sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay. I wanna talk to all my beautiful princesses and female followers out here.
All of you are beautiful in y'all each and own unique ways. In my eyes I don't care what you say, you're beautiful. Hair, eyes, lips, hips, tongue- all of it.
I love all of you. But I can't marry all of you. If I could, the world would be a better place 😌.
But I'm ranting this long ass thing to say this: How can anyone love a couch potato like me? Like seriously! Look at me! ⏫.
I love you all so much like y'all don't know. But eventually only one will be my wife and my queen. Every day, I'm not joking when I say this, almost every girl I'm cool with confess their undying love to me. And it breaks my heart because I don't wanna just flat say "I'm sorry. I just don't feel the same." I hate breaking hearts. Especially of those I've come in contact with and actually like.
I'm not saying this to put anyone on the spot I'm just saying this as if we're all in a meeting and I'm the boss and y'all my workers. The charts and facts are I wish I didn't have to break your heart. I shed a tear on the inside (because yknow real men don't cry 🙄) when I have to tell them this.
Bottom line: If you really want my heart and my dick and my everything all to yourself: you have to be able to win me over. Now don't fight over me like I'm a tv or anything at a Black Friday sale. I mean I flirt with everyone so don't feel special. I'll- well you'll know if I actually really like you if I let you actually cuddle with me and I give you cute pet names. And I'll tell you point blank "I love you."