The night it all went wrong

"Mia,Wake up"

I was snapped out of my sleep when I heard my mother's whispering voice.It was really dark inside but I could still make out that my mother was crying and I was still for a second.I could hear shouting voices in my background as my mother urged me out of bed while pulling out the sweater I left on my chair.We ran out of my room and suddenly I was facing a lot of lights and shouts.Before I could make up what was going on I was pulled into my parents room and ushered into my mom's dressing cupboard, the one she never let me open.She always told me it was a 'woman's business' whenever I was curious.I wanted to know what was inside and I was happy to finally see it open but something inside me made it really uncomfortable.

"Mia love, always know that your mom and dad loved you so much"

My mom was crying so badly and she handed me over a single pendent which looked like an octagen.

"This will take you home Mia" and that was all I heard.Suddenly the world around me started whirling around and I could get that feeling of how I traveled first time in a flight..well,it was much worse.

And to be worse everything was worse and I did not know what was going on...