Wake Up and Breathe

*When you realize it's to fucking late to take back anything in your life.
                     You just decide to end it.*

-

I'm finally dead. My ghost is living but my body is laying on the floor with blood all over it. I smile to myself and wait for someone to come in my house and smile at the fact that I'm finally dead.

Suddenly someone runs in ... It's Cory and Ms. Rose. Along with tons of police officers, fire marshals, and medics.

Wait they aren't laughing. They read my note and start crying, they actually do care. I'm schocked, I can't believe they're sad that I ain't there. They miss me? Man what a horrible mistake I made. And I can't take it back, it's way to late. I wish I never pulled the trigger on myself. Oh my God.

I did all of this thinking this was my only way out. My only escape. My only way to finally live in peace...this isn't peace at all. I ended myself so early in life because things go hard. I used to yell at my mom for stupid shit like that and it's exactly what I've done. Along with hurting the people I love. As I watch them cry I hear someone else in the distance push through everyone...my mom.

"LOUIS!!" She screams bloody murder dropping to the floor near me crying. She grabs my lifeless body and cradled me in her arms screaming "I never meant to hurt you...I never meant to hurt you. I needed help! I needed YOU! I'm so sorry..." she said continuing to cry until she is out of breath.

I never in my life thought I would see my mother crying over me. I never knew she was willing to get help, I never knew how much she needed me...because I was too busy worried about myself. When my mom was going through things way worse than I was. We could have helped each other, it's never even crossed my mind to get my mother into rehab because I always assumed she wouldn't listen but I never tried. Now I'm dead...I'm fucking dead...WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!? I started feeling my spirit screaming out I don't want to be dead, that I want another chance at this life..please!

If only I could realive my life ...I'd re-make this day ... and it would be like...

I jumped up from the terrible nightmare I was having. I felt all over my body to reassure that I was indeed alive. I was sweating and breathing hard then I started crying a little bit to myself.

"I'm okay... I'm okay!!! I'm not dead! I get another chance!" I yelled to myself smiling. I looked at the clock and it was five in the afternoon. I got out of my bed and walked to my dresser and saw papers showing that I've been to Ms. Rose's office today. I saw the empty bottle of liquor on the side of my bed. So everything was real... I just never killed myself! After fully calming down I called Ms. Rose but she didn't answer for whatever reason. She could still be there I wasn't sleep for too long.

Life's shit, but I'm taking matters to my own hands, I can picture myself as a grown man, I wanna grow up I can deal with change ...Even if everything gets rearranged ...

I arrive to the building and ran inside and straight to Ms. Roses office. I didn't even knock I just ran inside. She stood up. "Louis what are you--OH!" I hugged her tightly and she was in shock.

"Thank you for being there for me! Ms. Rose! I want to be better, and I want to stay alive and grow up. I don't want to cut anymore, or any of that. But I cant do it alone." I said looking up at her. She was almost in tears at my words and she nodded then squeezed me back. "That's what I've been waiting to hear you say for so many years Louis! I'll always be here to help you."

"Louis?" I un-hugged Ms. Rose and turned to the door to see my one and only friend standing there. "Cory? What are you doing here?" I asked.

Ms. Rose touched my shoulder. "I invited Cory over today to discuss your papers."

I looked at her. "M-my papers?" I had no clue what she was talking about. Then Cory stepped up to me and I looked him in his eyes.

"I was coming over to talk to Ms. Rose about me and my families decision." I glared at him.

"Which is?" I asked still confused.

He took a deep breath and grabbed my hands then looked me in my eyes. "We want you to come and stay with us." He announced to me.

"W-what? I-" I couldn't speak.

"I know you really want to help your mom, and what kind of friend would I be just letting you go back to the awful foster homes? So I spoke with my parents and they've agreed to let you stay with us until your mom is better." He said smiling.

I felt dizzy and almost passed out. My eyes started to get watery then I looked at Ms. Rose. "I-Is this true?" I asked. She nodded.

"You have the opportunity to turn this all around Louis. Your life and your families life as well. But you have to be willing to get help and stick to it." Ms. Rose said. I nodded my head assuring her that I was ready to turn this all around. After that nightmare I had that felt so real, I can't even imagine allowing my life to stay the way it is.

I've been given the opportunity to change my life, to fix my life, ...to live my life.

I hugged Cory with all my might as tears started flaring in my eyes and I kept thinking back in my mind and saying...

Maybe my life's a disaster ...and time keeps going by faster ...But now I can see all that shit don't matter ...Fuck that! Ima live my life!

---------------//----////--------/--

A/N : So this was a short story. It only had 4 parts. Sorry if it sucked I just followed the song. It's on the side if you want to hear it. It's called "Kyle Spratt - Suicide Note" You should hear it if you haven't. :) love y'all

Much Love. Peace in *CCL*