"Your hair looks like a birds nest..." (Josuke x Reader)

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been updating, a lot has been going on and I've been really depressed. But I will make you guys a kinda short one just so this set of one-shots Isn't boring. Anyway, enjoy this Josuke x Reader because J O S U K E  I S  J O S U B A E

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

'Ah, sweet Morioh...' you think, taking a deep breath of the air in your hometown. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), age 15. Your father moved your family to Morioh when you were 6 years old and you began your classes. You were kinda shy as a child, usually sitting at the tree near the play ground and watched kids play. You weren't really the one for socializing, since no one really cared to associate themselves with you. Well, until June 27th 1989.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, watch out!" You hear a young boy call out. You turn your head and in an instant, a ball hits you right in your face, smashing against your nose as you fall backwards. The kid runs torwards you, repeating "Dont cry ,dont cry!" until he realizes that you aren't crying, but laughing. You lay in the grass, wiping the blood that drips from your nose onto your sleeve and laugh. The young boy nervously chuckles as  get up, giving him the ball. "Oh, its quite alright." you say, still laughing a bit, before a bit more blood drips down. A teacher comes your way and escorts you to the nurse, you silently waving him a goodbye.

After that incident, you guys got very close. You two ate lunch together, sat at that tree together, played together after school, went to his house, and dang, even joined the same clubs! You two were close, well until something happened in the family. Since your dad had a tendency of leaving the house for work fairly often, you should have guessed that he would've cheated on your mom a couple times. And that is where everything fell. They would fight every day, and they wouldn't stop. Even years after that incident, they still argued. Was it because they weren't used to living together? That was probably it. But who knows, you were gone most of the time, crawling through Josuke's window and playing Gameboy or NES.

~Time Skip back to present~

The incident with your parents was still going on, and now since you know the affects of alcohol from school, you high-tail it out of your house and stop off at Josuke's.

"Hey Josuke, I'm coming up!" You say, climbing on the arbor on the side of his house, and grabbing onto his windowsill. Hoisting yourself up, you peer in to find him fast asleep. You chuckle and decide to hop in and lay right next to him, just to see his reaction when he wakes up. As if on queue, Josuke's eyes slowly open and meet with your (E/C) ones. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty. How was your sleep?" you purr to him as he quickly gets up, and trips on you, falling onto the floor. An awkward silence fills the air before you snort and begin to laugh hysterically. You roll off the bed, your cheeks a bright red. "Oh ho ho hooooooh my god, Josuke. I have never seen you that scared before. I am honestly blessed to have you react that way." You state, wiping the tears from the edges of your eyes.

 You look at Josuke, who is staring at you, flustered with a towel covering his bare chest. "Hey, at least I know you have a nice body now" you purr as he only replies with a quick "S-shut up!". After all the chaos, he walks back in and plops onto the bed next to you. You chuckle a bit and soon cover your mouth before Josuke looks up to you, still a bit angry and embarrassed. "What?" He said, giving you the meanest eyes, but you didn't care because he was still pretty cute. "Whats with the birds nest?" you say flicking a loose hair from his now-messy pompadour. "W-wait what?!" He says, dashing to the mirror and looking at himself. He screams and scurries to fix his "Birds Nest" up, but is soon confronted by your petite hands swiping the comb and hair spray out of his hands, and darting off into the hallway. "Hey! Get back here (Y/N)!!" He says following you as he finds you in the bathroom, with his comb and hairspray.