💢 Why !!! 💢

Okay I know I'm a little late,okay I'm a lot late. I could feel the glares coming from the comments down below.sorry here's your story.💖

You just had to blow my cover Travis didnt you !!! You yelled at Travis . "Wait a second how did you know Y/n was a girl Travis ? and how do you know Travis Y/n !? said Aphmau.
I met Y/n at my gym in the swimming pool section . A While back from now said Travis . You stoped listening to Travis and Aphmau talking. You looked at Garroth and the other two boys stareing at you . You noticed that you were stareing at them two so you quickly turned back around,to join the conversation. It's okay aphmau they had to figure out sooner or later,but I didn't think it would be this soon you said.Yeah I thought it would at least take a little while longer for them to figure out,aphmau said. No worry's all it means is that I get to prank Travis! you said with excitement. Wait no have mercy!Travis screams.Wow I thought you and Travis only talked at his gym so how does he know about your prank's said aphmau. Well my dear aphmau pranks can happen anywhere you said in a sly tone with a grin.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to put something up.so good bye my lovely readers.