3 | malia [imagine/ jealous]

malia [imagine/ jealous]

"Hey, so I've seen you around and I was thinking. You. Me. Dinner at seven. Friday. What ya say?," the freshman oozed of confidence. Something you never saw come out of him.

You scratched the back of your head, unsure of how to attack the situation. You felt bad. Yet you wanted to squash his hopes really bad.

He gave a cough, indicating you were taking awhile to respond. " I don't know if that would be a good idea."

"Why not Y/N! You might be older than me but I'm just as mature," the boy grinned, reaching a hand out to rub the side of your arm. He leaned next to your ear, softly whispering, "my parents will be at a seminar that night."

You mentally cringed at his words. Soon enough, your eyes trailed forward, only to be met with Malia, gritting her teeth angrily. She stomped towards you two, feet heavy, fists clutched.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Malia snarled into the freshman's face.

"Asking this beautiful girl out."

"You look like a deformed squirrel I saw in the forest before," Malia spat out.

"Yeah okay. At least I pass math class! Do you have some sort of problem with me?"

A crowd had begun to form around all three of us, expecting a fight to erupt. Some had their cameras perfectly set, and some seemed content with the insults being spat.

"YES. Yes I do. Y/N is mine. As in relationship mine. So right now I suggest you quit bugging her."

Her claws were slowing coming in, as did her teeth. You stood behind her, attempting to run circles around her hand in an effort to calm her, but to no avail. She was raging.

The boy had nerve at the least. He moved his face even closer. "How about you move out of my way bitch."

Malia was furious now. If this were a cartoon, steam would be puffing out of her ears. Her fists were tightly balled when it struck his face, causing blood to drop down his nose as he fell to the floor.

She bent down, glaring at the now terrified boy, " And Y/N's busy on Friday, we'll be making out that night."

Malia stood back up, giving you a peck on the lips before dragging you to History.