»1. Ariel GxG«

»Human«
I was walking on the beach, my sandals straps in my hand. When I thought I had the perfect spot to surf, I chucked my surfboard on the sand, and began taking my clothes off. I was wearing a white v-neck, and beneath was a pink with white polka dot bikini. I slid off my demin shorts, stepping out of them. I placed my phone down, and undid my hair. I grabbed my board under my arm and started walking. When the water was up to my chest I decided this was good enough. I was 5'7 unusually tall.

»Ariel«

I was perched behind a rock, staring at the human. Are humans normally this gorgeous? Her hair flowed freely down her back, to her butt. She turned around, as if sensing something was watching her. I ducked underwater and swam around her. I was behind her, and I swam closer, my hands grabbed her ass, causing her to jump. I let go as she turned and ran to the beach. I smacked my forehead, God you idiot Ariel.

She was laying against the sand her elbows propped up, and she was breathing rapidly. I swam up, and lunged as she was about to scream. I placed my hand over her mouth. Her eyes widened as she saw my tail, and uncovered breasts. "Do not scream. If I take away my hand, stay quiet." She nods. I slowly retract my hand. I took this time to scan her. She was wearing barely anything. Yet, she looked so hot. A strand of hair was sticking to her face as saw me. I tucked it behind her ear.

I smashed my lips against hers, and I wasn't gentle. I couldn't hold it in anymore. She was so damn sexy. My tail was between her long legs and I was leaning into her. She let out a moan of pleasure. I unclipped the piece of clothing that was separating my hands, and her breasts. It feel down and my lips trailed down to her jaw, then her neck, down to her cleavage. I gentle sucked on the rose pink bud.

I turned my head and sucked on the other. She let out a moan, I must be doing something right. My lips trailed down her stomach and she gasped. Eyeing the piece of clothing, I wanted to see what was underneath. I spread her legs wider, and I slipped the bottoms down. I laid her down. Hey eyes filled with Lust. I ducked my head between her legs, and licked the liquid inside her. Her hands grasped my hair, and she arched her back.

I turned around for a quick second and saw a familiar red crab. "Got to go." I tell her. She stops me. "Will I see you again?" She asks. "Of course." I quickly peck her lips and swim off.

----
Okay so not the best. Only this chapter will be Disney. Is this good?