»2. Have Some Fun GxG«

My phone rings, loudly. I pick it up and press the answer button not even caring about who it is. "Hello?" Then I hear a groan. "God Melany. Your voice is so.. so hot. And soft." I hear a voice. My face lit up. Ashley! She was my highschool sweetheart. We didn't care what anyone thought about lesbians. "Hey babe." I say purposely seductive. "Goddammit I'm coming over." Ashley growls. I'm the girly girl, and she's the tomboy: completely opposites. But it's what they say... opposites attract.

I strip on my clothes and out on my sexy lingerie. I bought it from Victoria secret. I looked down at the red lace bra for Double D's and my red silk panties. I hear the doorbell ring. I texted her and said to come in- into my room I said I was busy. I hear the front door open then close. I pose on the black covers of my bed. The door creaks open and I see Ash in all her glory. I was curvy, and had darker skin. I appreciate the big ass and boobs I was given.

Ashley is curvy too. But she's tan. I had a tattoo just above my vagina and Ashley hasn't seen it yet. She smirks and drops her bag. She straddled me and placed her hands on the mattress, looming over me. "Get ready. I have to change." Ashley says headed into our bathroom. I know exactly what she wanted me to do. She wanted me to spread my legs, and get naked.

She came back in her birthday suit as well, and smiled. She wasted no time as she ran to the bed and pushed me against the headboard of our queen sized bed. "What's this?" She says with amusement at the tattoo. She dips her head to look at it , purposely teasing me. "Ashley was here." She reads aloud.

She looks up at me and smiles. I return it before she carefully straddles me, making our clits touch. I had a tingle shoot through my body. She grabs a piece of rope I had laid out, and she puts my hands about my head and ties them to the headboard. She knows I love painful pleasure so she tied me up. She placed her hands on my hips and moved up and down. Our clits touched hastily almost every second and we moaned.

She stops and placed her finger inside my hole. "My nigga..." I sigh in pleasure. She starts pumping it in and out. Once her finger got tired she took some of me and put it on her finger. She wanted me to taste myself. I open my mouth and she placed it on my tongue. I tasted like honey. We ended up switching and I did the same thing to her.

I straddled her bare waist as my clit touches her vagina. I shivered and kissed her passionately. I trailed kisses down her jaw.. her neck.. her collar bone. She started to kiss my jaw, and went under my ear, at my sweet spot. I moaned, and pulled her closer.

"I love-" Ashley started to say before the doorbell rings.

You.

//It's Sapphire/Aria here! :3 I noticed on the first chapter there's 50 views so I got excited. Sorry this is so short babes. Leave suggestions please!

Kisses,
Aria