Lie // Fire

Lie (Hyungwon POV)

"You know I love you right?" You asked, brushing the hair away from my face.
I turned to look at him to see his beautiful brown eyes looking deeply into mine. Before answering I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"You know you’ve asked that twice today right?

"I know, I just don’t want you to forget."

At first I forgave you because you said it was only a mistake. You promised me that it wouldn’t happen again, but I was stupid enough to believe those empty words.

So here we are, but this time you know I can’t be fooled.
I stood there by the doorway as you made out with another person. Another person who you might have made promises to, just like you did with me.
Maybe I already knew it was going to happen because I didn’t react. But then-

"Hyungwon."

If only you haven’t called out my name then, I wouldn’t be crying like a fool now.
I guess I am a fool, because I still tried to reach out to you.
I should have listened to those around me rather than listen to my blinded heart. I ignored how you became cold, how you no longer looked at me the way you did before.
Is that what they call helplessly in love?

"I’m sorry." You couldn’t even look at me.

You’re already pushing me away yet I still try to hold on to you.

"Please don’t do this."
I begged for you to stay but I already know it’s all in vain.

You pushed me away one last time and I knew it was over.
Now I’m here sitting on the floor, crying at something I had lost a long time ago.

//

Fire (Wonho POV)

I hate the way you pretend like I didn’t just catch you red-handed. All you do is smirk with that knowing glint in your eyes.
You think flirting with other guys is funny?

You have me wrapped around your finger but I can break the string easily.
When it gets risky, you come running back. Then you do it all over again.

Who’s the mad one?
You who likes playing with my heart? Or me who stays?

"Wonho, don’t leave me." I realize that it’s now becoming a game when I feel satisfaction from victory.

It’s you who begs for me to stay but it’s also you who pushes me away.

Yet there are also times where we overlook everything.

"Give me a kiss before we go to sleep." You’re already in bed as usual, reaching your arms out like a child.

I climbed over to the bed and gave soft pecks to your forehead, your nose then your lips.
Saying a quick ‘good night’ and ‘love you’ to each other as I covered us with the comforter.

So maybe it’s just our way of loving each other. If it is, then I guess we’re just both insane.

----

Another two short stories. Idk whether I should have warned you guys about the angsty or seriousness since my previous stories were all fluff. I mean theres a little fluff on both of 'em haha.
If you guys like Mad Clown then you know it's based on his songs which are amazing ; v ;
There's just too much hyungwonho going on right now so I needed to tone it down or else i'll explode from the feels.