Yeah "home"

Sting

I touched my cheek right where Princess just kissed it. I didn't even realize that the truck started moving again. When I did I fell on my side in pain. Man I wish Princess didn't leave so she can keep rubbing my head. "Yea got a lovely girlfriend." The man said from the first seat. Princess my girlfriend? Well it's totally possibly since we did kiss and we both found out that we aren't dating anyone.

"S-she not my g-girlfriend." I spit out. The truck came to a stop and I peeked up. "She's not my girlfriend." I said exiting the death trap.

"Sure looked like it from my angle." He said before driving off. My face turned red. We looked like a couple? I shook my head and pushed open the doors of my guild. Everyone looked at me for a good second and then went crazy.

"Sting!" They shouted. I walked in and was hugged from all directions. Someone cleared their throats and everyone moved out of the way. In front of me stood Rogue and Yukino. I smiled and tilted my head to the side.

"Long time no see Rogue!" I could smell tears coming from Rogue but couldn't see them before he gave me a bear hug.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He shouted at me. I looked around and noticed that everyone was backing up away from us.

"Where have I been? You left me in the forest for 2 weeks without magic because my dumb arm is broken!" I shouted pointing to my arm. "Me and Princess were only in the forest trying to find were way back but the demon launched us much further." Rogue looked at me right in the eyes.

"Princess?" He whispered. "You mean Lucy? And we did try looking for you. I could sniff you out or hear you!" He shouted.

"You couldn't sniff me because I was covered in dirt and mud and I was unconscious for the whole first day!" Rogue turned his back to me.

"Looks like you made your point." He stated. Wait what?

"Wait what?"

"You just explained to me how I wasn't able to find you! By the way your Master position was taken over while you were away." I sighed and looked over at Yukino. She was crying and smiled at me. She ran to me and gave me a hug.

"How's Lucy?" She asked. Good question.

"She's okay. Um... can you help me with my arm?" I asked. Yukino looked at it and covered her mouth.

"Of course!" She then dragged me to the infirmary on the second floor of the guild hall and laid me on the bed. It was so comfortable. I curled up in a ball and snuggled into the white sheets.

"So warm." I exclaimed. Yukino giggled and helped me sit up. When I did she until wrapped Princess's leaf stripes and touched my arm all over asking me if it hurt or not. Let me skip you the details, it hurt EVERYWHERE! After Yukino examined my arm she began to wrap it in a thick white bandage.

"We were all worried about you. Especially Rogue." I looked down at her. Her sweet voice reminded me of Princess's. "After the first few days we thought you were gone forever and Rogue took over as guild Master." I gasped.

"Rogue as master?" Did Rogue leave me in the woods just so he can be master? That bastard!

"Then me and Rogue started dating." I looked at her and she was blushing a lot.

"That's great Yukino!" I smiled. I always knew it would happen some day but not when I was in the freaking forest! "Where's Lector?" I asked looking around for my buddy. Yukino shook her head.

"He hasn't come out of your room for days. I bet he'll be really happy to know that your back." When Yukino was done with my bandages I stood up and walked out. When I passed Rogue sitting in his big masters chair I made a disgust sound and headed to my room. I slowly turned the knob and walked in taking a deep breath. The smell of Lector filled the air.

"Lector?" I asked inside the room. Suddenly I was attacked by a little brown ball of fur. "Hey buddy I'm back." I said
Smiling and hugging him.

"Sting! I missed you Sting!" He cried into my chest. We sat down on the couch together and I almost immediately fell asleep of it wasn't for a loud pounding on the door.

"Yes?" I yawned opening the door and didn't realize it was Rogue. I rolled my eyes and leaned in the doorway. "Yes?" I said again.

"What's wrong with you? I know your a little upset about us not finding you sooner but what was that sound you made before?" I blanked out for a moment then caught my thoughts.

"Your the new master." Rogue nodded. "It just so happened that you became master because on the mission we were both on, the master got lost for 2 weeks." It looked like Rogue didn't know where I was going with this.

"And?" He pisses me off sometimes.

"You didn't look for me because you wanted to be Master?!" I shouted. Rogue stepped back a foot or two.

"Sting! How could you say that, we're best friends?" I crossed my arms.

"Okay. Then I want to be master again." He had that look in his eyes. The look of anger.

"Why would we want a master that blames people right off the bat? The answer is no." I turned and slammed the door behind me. I laid on the couch but it wasn't the same. I missed something. I missed someone. I missed Princess.

"Hey Lector," I began. He flew over to me and sat on my lap. "Do you want to have a sleepover at someone else's house?"

"Like who?" I thought about a way to tell him but nothing really came to mind.

"Do you want to sleep at Lucy's place tonight?"