Thanksgiving Special

WARNING: If you don't like yaoi smut then don't read. This has no corrolation to the story. I'll explain why I wrote this, after the story. Also a huge thanks to FoxyLuvsYaoi for editing and helping out with this chapter and the ones before. Now ON TO THE SMUT!!! Enjoy my smut wanting readers! Hehe~
-------------------------------------------

Ichigo's POV:

I walked in my house with my boyfriend following behind me. It was Thanksgiving and I invited him over for the celebration. My family didn't know that Shiro was my boyfirend yet, today is the day that we decided to tell them. Shiro's adoptive father, Zangetsu, had already approved of the relationship.

We both knew that with my dad being a goofball, he was pretty much unpredictable. In all honesty I was scared, I was scared to see the reaction my my dad and sisters finding out that I'm gay and that I'm in love with Shiro. Shiro was known as the badass and the one that people should be cautious of.

That's why I love him though, no matter what people say he was still showing his true self and not hiding behind some mask (-cough cough- REFERENCESSSSSS-cough cough-). We walked to the dining room but before we rounded the corner Shiro stopped me and pushed me against the wall kissing me. "In case we're 'forbidden''
He kissed me again and smirked.

I was surprised, in his eyes I could see an emotion that didn't fit Shiro at all, fear. He was afraid too, but of course he wouldn't admit to that. I shook off my thoughts and straightened out my clothes before grabbing Shiro's hand and looking at him. We both get a good look at each other for remembrance and I reached over cupping his cheek and gave him a seemingly long and loving kiss.

Once I pulled away I whispered "Just in case..." he gulped and nodded before breathing out. "Welp, let's see wha' yer family thinks o' me." We intertwine our fingers as we hold hands and we walk around the corner into the dining room. Everyone was laughing and talking but when we walked in everyone fell silent. Everyone looked at us and then our hands then back at us waiting for an explanation.

I opened my mouth to talk but I couldn't form any words so I nervously glanced at Shiro. I noticed him puff out his chest a little but he put on his unearthy smirk that sent shivers down my spine.

He spoke up for me and told them, plainly looking at my dad. "I'm dating your son and we love each other." I noticed how he lost his accent and my dad stood up and walked over to us.
I was too nervous to look at him and I squeezed Shiros' hand.

He squeezed it back slightly before whispering in my ear "Look up." I did what he said and saw my dad smiling brightly along with my sisters. I let out a sigh of relief before I heard Karin say. "I knew it Yuzu, goat face you both owe me $10." I saw them both pout and pay up and I heard Shiro chuckled.

I sent them all a glare which made Shiro let out a cackle. We sat at the table and began eating.

-Time skip to after the feast-

Shiro's pov:

We headed up to Ichi's room after the feast. Luckily everyone passed out downstairs. Ichi went in first and he didn't notice my devilish smirk. Once I went in I locked the door and pushed him against the wall.

 Once I went in I locked the door and pushed him against the wall