Prologue

Mirror Twins: the personified hidden personality of a person. They are the opposite in terms of mannerisms, personality, appearance, and even species.

Gazing upon her reflection in the mirror...Miris was dismayed to see not herself, but someone else. Looking closely at the reflection, she found that the girl in the mirror was the exact opposite of herself in appearance. The mirror girl had sliver hair, violet colored eyes with a blue slit pupil. Her skin was as white as fresh snow. Miris, though, had dark hazelnut skin, vibrant red hair, blue eyes with a regular violet pupil. Everything about this girl seemed different, and yet...she was reflected in her full length bathroom mirror instead of Miris.
      "Hello Miris!" The girl called with a sweet and childish tone. She had a beautiful and soft smile on her smooth face, which made her look stunning even against the harsh lighting reflecting on the glass.
    "Who are you? What are you doing in my mirror?" Miris felt a small chill of dread slide down her spine, she had an idea as to who this girl was, but she hoped she was wrong.
      The girl smiled once more, "My name is Shaed RavenThorne. I am your Mirror Twin...your dark side..." Suddenly the girl- Shaed- began to change from the beautiful angelic girl to a demonic and frightening figure. She looked as if she would find happiness in an asylum instead of a normal home, and soon Miris found herself to be afraid. Her life was about to change...and not for the better.