Chapter 2: Their Mates

"Oi brats, listen up!" Makarov yelled.
Everyone turned to where he was standing on the stage.
"With dragon mating season coming up I've decided that we will all spend the season at Galuna island, so the dragon slayers don't cause any harm to the city or its people. Sabertooth and  Crime Sorciere will be joining us. So get packing!"

-the next day, Galuna island-

It was mid day when they arrived on the island. The demons were happy to welcome them, and gave them all their own huts.
"So, who do you think the dragon slayer's mates are?" Asked Lucy asked.
"Honestly I've haven't got the slightest clue," Meredy said.
"I do," Minerva said.
"Oh really?" Grey asked unconvinced.
"Then who are they?"
"Well..."

-next day, start of mating season-

Natsu tried to stop staring at her, but he couldn't. He had always been drawn to her, and had always loved her scent, but today it felt like it was calling out for him.
(Because scents can call out for people)
He stared at her as she frolicked in the shallows at the beach and splashed others with water. Lissana was his mate.

Gajeel wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, which wasn't really unusual for him. Usually though he would at least try, but today the only thing he could focus on was her face. Her eyes were filled with excitement from whatever she was talking about. It was his favourite expression to see on her. Levy was his mate.

Rogue wasn't able to focus on the book he was reading. He eyes kept wandering to gaze at a certain someone sun bathing. He has always loved him, but his longing for him had gotten stronger. He was the light to his shadows. The one who stopped him from getting lost in the darkness. Sting was his mate.

Sting wore sunglasses to hide his stare. All he wanted to see was black hair and red eyes. He was adorable to Sting. His smile, his motherly nature towards Frosh, the peaceful look on his face as he slept (creepy), he found everything about him adorable. Rogue was his mate.

Cobra had never cared for anyone until he'd met her. Nothing voice soothed him like her voice. And nothing pleased him more than seeing her smile. He couldn't help but stare. To him, nothing was more beautiful. Kinana was his mate.

Laxus smiled as he heard him laugh. He couldn't tear his eyes away from such a gorgeous sight. He hadn't realised how he felt till recently, but he didn't feel like he deserved his love. He'd always been there for him, even when he tried to push him away. Not to mention that during his rebellious faze he treated him more like a belonging than a friend. But even after all that he had welcomed him with open arms. He was something he couldn't live without. Freed was his mate. 

-yesterday-

"Tell ya what Minerva," Grey said.
"For every couple you get right I'll give you a hundred Jewel."
"I like the sound of that. And why don't I predict Wendy's future mate as well?"
"You think you know who Wendy's mate might be?" Lucy asked.
"Unless she meets someone else in the years to come then yes."
"Tell us, tell us!" Meredy said.
"Well, I believe it'll be a certain pink haired God slayer."

Yay!!! I finally made the second chapter!!! Hope you liked it😊

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 13, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dragon Slayer Mating Season जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें