empire.

| adira carlevaro |

'are you sure you don't mind coming? you didn't have to if you don't want to.' says sergio.

'i don't mind, it's to support álvaro and i want to support my friend.' i say with a smile. i found out two days ago that álvaro is a football player for one of spain's biggest teams, real madrid. álvaro did change my opinion on football players, álvaro is so sweet and down to earth i never would have guessed he played football. maybe they aren't all that bad.

'so he plays with cristiano ronaldo right?' i ask sergio.

'yes, how did you know that?' he asks confused.

'it doesn't take einsten to know where cristiano ronaldo plays.' i say as sergio parks the car.

'because we're friends with álvaro, we get to park in the friends and family parking.' says sergio before getting out the car.

i follow sergio into the stadium where i see loads and loads of white jerseys and quite a lot of stripey white and red jerseys.

'hold on that jersey looks familiar.' i say in confusion looking at the jerseys until i see one of the players name on the back.

'griezmann! they're playing against antoine's team!' i say.

'yeah, we are and it's gonna be tough.'

'we?' i ask confused.

'i mean they are. i say we because they're my favourite team.' he says shrugging.

'oh and álvaro told me to give you this.' he says giving me a jersey. i open it and it says morata on the back.

'bless, i hope he scores tonight.' i say laughing and putting the jersey over my head.

'i never thought of the day i'd wear a football jersey.' i say looking down at white jersey.

'you should wear them more often.'

'this is only a one time thing sergio, it's not happening again.' i say laughing.

a few moments later the players walk onto the pitch, the fans all around the stadium cheering for their team. i look at sergio who is cheering on his team with so much passion. i notice antoine standing there with his teammates, his hair had grown since the last time i saw him.

after the players pose for pictures and the captains shake hands, the whistle blows and the game begins.

/ /

'you see that blonde girl over there.' says sergio pointing.

'yes?'

'that's alice, álvaro's girlfriend. she must have come from italy to surprise him.'

'that's the alice? can we go and meet her?' i ask.

'well i need to talk to álvaro about something but you can.' he says.

'you sure? i mean i can just walk over there and talk to her?'

'of course you can.'

'alright, go and see álvaro and i'll meet you back here when the second half begins.' i say and he kisses my cheek and i go down to see alice.

'alice?' i say tapping her shoulder slighly as she turns around and faces me.

'adira hi! it's so nice to finally meet you.' she says in english smiling and giving me a hug.

'sorry i'm a hugger.' she says happily

'that works out great because i am too! but how did you know it was me?' i ask slightly confused.

'oh i saw the picture of you and álvaro on his instagram! and he told me all about you on facetime.' she says smiling.

'oh right, don't get the wrong idea about me wanting álvaro or anything like that.'

'don't worry! i'm not the type of person that is against my boyfriend to have female friends and you have sergio anyways don't you.' she says with a wink.

'i never understand the jealous type.' i say with a shrug then i notice a tall, bald man wearing a suit walking towards me.

'wait isn't that real madrid's manager?' i ask.

'yeah it is.' she says confusingly.

'hello adira, it's nice to meet you. i'm zidane, the manager of sergio's team.' he says shaking my hand.

'hi. what do you mean sergio's team?' i ask confused.

'well i'm the manager of the team on your jersey! and sergio is the captain. he's currently injured and i asked him to come and invite you so i could finally meet you! he talks about you all the time.'

'right.' i say frowning.

'so you're telling me sergio's a football player?'

'yes, didn't he tell you?'

'funny enough, no he didn't.'

'well, there's sergio coming now.' he says pointing behind me.' i look behind me and look at sergio who's face changes as soon as he notices who i'm standing with. i walk up to him, tears forming in my eyes and stand in front of him.

'you fucking liar.'

the truth comes out! i am becoming more and more active with these updates damn. it's highly likely my next fanfiction is gonna be álvaro!