Three.

"Rule 1! No kissing--"

"Pero--"

"On the lips! No kissing on the lips!"

"Not unless needed." Bumuntong hininga ako.

"Okay fine. No kissing on the lips unless needed." He smirked upon hearing that.

"Two! Provided that you as the debtor, are obliged to comply to whatever the creditor, which is this pretty lady talking now desires, as long as it is stated in the contract--"

"Please stop the law-talk. I've had enough of that in college."

I chuckled as i continued.

"So ayun, kahit anong gusto ko, gagawin mo."

"*sigh* As long as it does not infringe my morals and beliefs as an individual, sige." I smiled.

"Three! Lahat ng events na kakailanganin mo ko, my expenses are on you. Gas expense ko, food, entrance, EVERYTHING." I smirked when i saw him close his eyes and nodded.

"Mukhang mamumulubi ako nito." Bulong pa nya eh narinig ko naman.

"Four! Hindi ako bawal magka-boyfriend." His forehead creased so i added, "I'll be a very good girl and keep it til the end so no one will know." He nodded.

"And lastly, hindi naman bawal mainlove sakin, basta wag mong ipapaalam sakin. Hindi kasi kita type." Liar!

He smirked and spoke. "I only have three rules, unlike you who's so demanding. One, hindi ka magrereklamo when i tell you to come with me anywhere. Two, you'll have to act as Celine's bestfriend para makakasama sya satin, that'll make it easier for us to sneak in. And lastly, kung sayo okay lang mainlove, pwes sakin hindi. If you fall inlove with me, you'll have to leave us alone."

"By alone you mean pati sila Phibs!?"

"Sadly, yes." Nakalimutan kong sabihin that Adrian is one of the leaders of the prod team.

Dahan-dahan akong tumango. Well, confident naman akong hindi ako maiinlove sakanya ano.

"Okay, so we're good?" We shook hands, indicating we've closed the deal.

--

Are you sure about this?" Tanong ni Phoebe.

I pulled down the hem of my dress and tried to fix my already-fixed hair.

"Yes, Phibs. Hindi naman makakabawas sa pagkatao ko yun, at saka isa pa, alam mo naman kung gaano ka-wild ang fans nila diba?"

She sighed. Hindi kasi sya pabor sa gagawin ko, ang bruha nga napaka-advance mag-isip, mafafall daw ako kay Adrian and then masasaktan kasi hindi marereciprocate yung feelings ko. Ano, soap opera lang?

"Okay, ikaw ang bahala, basta binalaan na kita, Se ha." I smiled.

She calls me Se, short for Serene daw. Nag-iisa na nga lang ang pangalan ko, dadalawang syllables nalang, kinatamaran pa nyang bigkasin.

"Serene, 5 minutes and then out ka na." Tinanguan ko si Albert, ang assistant ni Mama Sally.

-

"Okay, a little to the left...a little more Serene.....yes...PERFECT!"

"There.. ganyan ka lang.."

"Make it more deep, intense and meaningful."

I obliged to what the photographer is saying.

Obviously, i'm on a shoot. Kailangan ng background photos ng organizers para sa nakaraang event.

He looked at the screen of his camera and slowly smiled.