●Who Are You?●

I just got home from college and wasn't in the mood for anyone's bullshit. My professor embarrassed me in front of the whole class and yet laughed along with them. I flopped down on my couch and pulled out my laptop to see if Mark uploaded anything yet. "Let me check."

I said groaning under my breathe. I watch this guy named Markiplier on YouTube. He makes me so happy and cheerful, even if he is just on the other side of the screen. As I kept refreshing the page, nothing popped up.

"Huh, that's weird. Usually he would would've had two videos up by now? Odd." I kept refreshing his page until a video with a pitch black thumbnail popped up. "What the hell? Usually his thumbnails are bright and colourful, but I guess I'll watch it anyways."

I clicked on the video and began to watch. The first five minutes of the video was just a dark room with loud groaning in the background. "What the fuck is this? Some sort of joke?" I said beginning to get pissed off.

"I can assure you this is not a joke y/n~" I deep husky voice said to me. I was in complete shock. "This is some sort of hoax I know it." I stuttered quietly. "This is no hoax either deary~". "How the hell do you know my name?! Who are you?!" I yelled at the unknown figure, whom wouldn't show his face.

"I know everyone's name, and who I am is no buisness of yours kitten~". Just as I began to close my laptop slowly the voice shouted at me, "I don't think you want to do that now would you?" I opened it once again only to say "What have you done with Mark?! I demand an answer!" I shouted nervously.

"What I have done with him is my buisness, now be a dear and stop shouting, or consequences will be needed...". At the moment I froze. "What consequences?" I stuttered once more. "You'll see if you don't behave~".

At that moment the man reached through the screen and grabbed ahold of me and pulled me right through the screen. "What the fu-" I tried screaming, but his hand was covering my mouth, not allowing me to scream or breathe. All of a sudden I blacked out.

What felt to have been hours later, I woke up tied to a chair in the middle of a dark room, with only one light bulb shining above me. "What the hell just happened? Why am I here?" I sat there for another five mintes, until a door opened in front of me. There walked in the man that abducted me.

He was wearing a light brown blouse with matching trousers and suspenders. Over top of the blouse was a red and white stripped coat with a black top hat. But one thing that really stood out was his pink mustache. That's not something you see everyday.

"Why hello deary, you're awake~" he said with that smooth husky voice of his. "Wha...what happened? Where am I?!" I said still recovering from my blackout. "Why you're in my torture room darling, but don't worry I won't do anything to you... yet~" he said to me. "Yet?! What the hell is wrong with you? Who even are you?!" I yelled at him once more.

"Well now since you're here, my name is Wilford Warfstache, pleased to meet you~" he said with a flirtatious tone. Honestly the name suited him really well. But I still wondered why he kidnapped me. Why what the reason for this nonsense? I'll find out soon enough, I know it. But for now I'll just go along wih things, just so my chances of dying are slimmed slightly.

Why did he kidnap me? There are so many other girls in the world, but why me? Has he done this before? I can't guarantee anything, unless I get him to tell me somehow. This is the first time I've been kidnapped, and hopefully the last.

Honestly I thought it was gonna be way worse. I've actually read about this guy somewhere, He's apparently an alter-ego of Mark, he's supposed to be really flirty and demanding, but only time will tell. For now I'm stuck in this room until things move on.

How did you guys like my first chapter?

I brought this back for NikaNova04 because she really loved this book. I felt bad so this was the result :). Comment down below if you enjoy and plz vote!