15.Dhrvlya Anniversary (PART-1)

10th Dec..

In Malhotra Mansion....
It was almost evening,All d people were moving here and dere...There were loads of hustle bustle...

Nyonika was moving here nd dere Nd was looking aftr d arrangements... Finally giving a last look to final arrangements,she asked everyone to get ready for d party...

She called Murthy's too,askn abt dere appearance... Actually,Nandini came in d morning Nd helpd Nyonika in d arrangements...Aftr completing her work,she had to rush to her hospital,due to some emergency...So,she informed Nyonika dat she ll Cme directly in d party wid her family...

On d other hand,Manik went to office,because of some urgent meeting Nd also to look after d office work,as Dhruv and Maan are busy in d part arrangements...He was damn busy in his office ,so he didn't get tym to talk to Nandini...And same was d situation of Nandini...Manik came back home 2 hrs before d Party,as because Nyonika called him and warned him to cme as soon as possible....He came nd directly moved towards his room,to get ready.

Its around 7,all d guests have started coming...Where as Maan, Nyonika,Manik's Daadu,and bhua..are standing on d entrance to welcome dem....Soon, Murthy's too Arrived...

Nandini moved towards Maan nd Nyonika nd took their blessings...

Maan- Wow..Nadini brta,u looking beautiful..

Nyonika- Yes... Gorgeous..Bacha...

Nandini smiled-Thank u!!
( Nyonika kised her forehead...)

Maan- Nandu bacha...Meet him,he is Manik's Daadu...and she is his bhua...

****
Manik's Daadu-Cool Daadu....Is not Old fashioned,bt loves to follow Rituals...Bt slight change according to fashion...

Anjana Malhotra (Manik's bhuaji) -she is very polite in nature

Anjana Malhotra (Manik's bhuaji) -she is very polite in nature.Single mother.Fashionable.Loves Manik nd Dhruv alot.Have a son and daughter in law. And is positive character..

 And is positive character

*****

Nandini moved towards dem nd took blessings..They blessed her happily Nd liked her too...