Chapter 37

Thank you so, so much for 4k! That's fucking insane! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. You guys are fucking lit
ily babes <3

K E N N E D Y

We were woken up at 7 in the morning by the police to go down to the station and be there by 8:30 and explain what happened.

me: hey, it's that girl u met at the protest... my boyfriend beat up some stupid cunts, remember me?

Stiles: lmao yeah, i remember you

me: noice m8, can you send me the video? I was just called to go down to the station to clear the boys names.

Stiles: *video message attached*

me: thank you so much (:

stiles: np, i go to NYU so i'll be hated by almost every trump supporter and every mouth breather

me: i see that stranger things reference... also trump supporters are mouth breathers so there's really no difference lmao

I get out of bed and let freezy sleep a while longer. I go into the kitchen and start making breakfast for everyone. I'm in the middle of making bacon when i hear someone walk in. "Good morning." I hear Freezys voice say to me. "Hey."

"You okay?" He asks, standing beside me. I finish the bacon and turn the heat down to make eggs. "Yeah, I'm okay. How was your sleep?" I ask "Not to bad."

"Over easy or scrambled?" I ask "Over easy." He answers. I break the egg and let the raw egg fall onto the heated pan. "Thanks." I tell him "For what?" He asks "You know, for checking up on me, comforting me. It was sweet." I smile and he blushes.

"It's not a big deal. We're best friends! It's the least I could've done. I could've helped Harry beat up that guy-" He starts but i cut him off. "That's the last thing I want. To see another person I care about go to the back of a cop car." I mumbled.

He hugs my side and kisses my head. "I love you, you know that?" He asks and I nod "I love you too." I smile "But if you really loved me you could help me with breakfast or wake the others up." He chuckles "I'll take the second option."

He walks to the guest bedroom where Maddi was staying with Simon. I finish some eggs when I hear freezy scream. "What the fuck? Simon is going to be fucking pissed!" He screams. I turn off the stove and quickly run to the bedroom and see Kaitlyn standing there shocked with Freezy.

I look in the bedroom and see maddi and Cal together. "What happened?" I asked "Um we, um-" Maddi starts "I open the door and I see cal on top of Maddi making out with her!" Freezy explained.

"Maddi really?" I ask "I know... I just-" I cut her off "Cal you're no different. You cheated on Sarah! What the hell is wrong with you? Simon and Sarah don't deserve this." I tell them.

"Don't tell Simon... I'll tell him when he gets out." I roll my eyes "You expect me not to tell Simon? Or not to tell Sarah? They're some of my best friends! I just can't let this go."

"Im the one who cheated... Im the one who should tell him." Maddi reasons and I give in. "Fine... You better tell him soon." We stand there in silence and the only thing that could come to mind was;

"Breakfast is ready."

I'm a bigger idiot than my boyfriend.