I hate life...

((This is based on Tori's past! Enjoy!))

(Unknown Date)

*flashback*
Dear Diary,
Today was a bad day.... A lot of reasons... I'll just tell you the biggest one...
Dad died. Yes. Dad. The only one who understands me in the family... We were walking down the streets.... We were suppose to be at the auditorium for my dad's speech and I was there to support. But... It didn't go on... Dad left me for awhile because he needed to pee. I waited there until those guys came to me. They were all flirty and all... And... They... Were going to rape me... Just when they caught me, dad came out of the CR then when he saw the situation... A fight began. I was worried... The guys were beaten up but one of them stood up... He pushed dad onto the road and there was I... Little me... I watched in horror as my dad and that guy were crushed by a truck... And there... There my dad lied down on the ground. Finished... The last words he said to me was: "Never give up my daughter... Then one day... You'll be happy...". After years and years... Am I still happy??? Those words helped me rise through my years but nothing happy came... I'm tired of faking my smiles. I'm tired of faking my happiness... That's why I'm a joke. A complete joke.... That's all I need to tell you... Bye.
                                              ~Tori⚔

(( Admin: this really happened to her... Let's comfort and support her... She cried while she read this. I feel so sorry for her))