Guess who's back?!?!

That's right. I'm back!! Sorry that I've been gone for so long. School got to me and my dog died on the 23rd of January and she's been a part of my family since I was a baby. Then my "best friend" from school decided to snap at me on the same day that my dog died.

    It was also my birthday on the 17th of February. I'm now officially 16 years old. I went to Disneyland with my mom and her friend from her work. It was fun but it was raining really hard. I also got lots of gifts from my family and a gift from a friend from school.

    Yeah, everything's been stressful for me. But I'm back and I promise to write more for this story and my Star Trek One shots. I promise that I won't be gone for a long period of time.

   I'm also planning on writing a Marvel story. So if you're a fan of Marvel or you just want to read something, its come your way. It's going to be awesome and I promise it won't be a waste of time, I hope.

   So like always, enjoy the rest of this story and please request a story on my one shots. Look out for my upcoming book.

    Also, if you want me to write any stories about other fandoms or celebrities or a random topic you might like/ love let me know because I love writing for you guys. Just let me know guys and I'll do my best.