Hotel Rooms

SAS POV

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING, HOW CAN YOU BE IN A CAR NEXT TO JEON JUNGKOOK, *SAS KEEP CALM.. PFFFF*. Okay back to normal.

We're still in the car, Tae and Lua are horlding hands. I think they kissed, OMG ARE THEY DATING? This is too cute to handle. I'm just next to Jungkook, he's so hot... It's making me crazy, the only thing I can thing about is having sex with him. He probably doesn't give a shit about me so I should stop thinking about that. We're arriving at the hotel in 5mins.

JUNGKOOK POV

I don't want to be weird, so I don't touch or look at Sas at all, sometimes I would look at her, then I would get butteflies in my stomack, but I was really attracked to her. I wanted this night to be fun. I'll just be confident, even if I love her, if she doesn't love me back, at least I won't be a virgin anymore *smirks*, yes i'm gonna try and have sex with her tonight, she's so damn hot... she's making me crazy. We're in front of the hotel. Jungkook be confident.

SAS POV 

I wonder what we're gonna do...., we finally arived at the hotel. we got in the elevator an there's a really big silence, I just look down, if I look at Jungkook to much he'll either turn me on or give me butterflies in my stomack. Sas be confident. 

We went in Tae and Jungkook's room, nothing special, just a double bed and 2 suitcases, a balcony and a bathroom. "Okay, Jungkook and I will go down stairs to get another room for Sas and Jungkook  okay?" Tae said. Lua and I just nodded and they left.

Lua and I we're having a fangirl moment, "HE FUCKING KISSED ME SAS"Lua screamed. "I KNOW I SAW YOU 2" I said smiling. "What are you planning to do when I leave the room with Jungkook?" I said seriously. "I just wanna be cute with him, we can cuddle and all, what about you, anything special?" She asked me. I turned red of embarrassment. "I'll do what he wants, I guess we'll see there." I said. She just smirked and looked at me. "If you do anything nasty I won't blame you" Lua said. I just laughed. 

5mins later, they came back.

JUNGKOOK POV

"What are you planning to do with Sas, Jungkookie?" Tae asked me. "I just wanna have fun." I said with confience so that he wouldn't know that I loved her. "Oh, nice. I just wanna talk and be cute with Lua, she's different from the others, I can tell." Tae said. I just smiled I told him I was happy for him.

After ordering a new room we just went back to Tae's room so that I could bring Sas to my new room.

SAS POV 

Jungkook looked at me with the room key in his hands. I just stood up  and we got out of the room. I waved at Tae and Lua and then left. Jungkook's room was the one next to it, number 211, Tae's room was number 210. 

Jungkook's room was bigger, it looked really modern. The bed was a king size, the bathroom had a bath an a shower, the balcony was huge, we could see the Eiffel Tower. Beautiful. 

After looking around I just dropped my purse on the floor and sat on the bed. Jungkook was staring at me, I just tried to avoid eye contact. "So what do you want to do?" I asked him, I was kinda stressed. "Wanna do something fun?" He asked me as he was smirking. I smirked a little, and I nodded, I didn't know what he had in his mind. 

"Okay then" He said bitting his lips. He's turning me on so much. WAIT WHAT'S HAPPENING, he's coming towards me.  He was 5c m near my face, "Tonight, we're gonna have fun" He said whispering in my ear. I just nodded. What does he want? 

I was looking at him and I bit my lip, he looked at me and grabed my waist to lay me down on the bed, and then.....

This chapter is finished... i'll update soon, please share!!