four

A/N: Hey Guys!

This chapter is a bit shorter then usual, sorrrry :)

I hope you like the story so far!

+++++

Group therapy had ended sooner then I was expecting. I didn't really pay attention though. My thoughts were consumed by him, and his green and hypnotizing eyes. They left me asking questions, which I felt would remain unanswered. When I would look up at him, my eyes would always catch his, and a spark of electricity ran up my spine; I had to look away immediately after, because at each second past our eyes locked, the more and more I felt myself wanting to know more about him. But he was never the plan, and my plan had to remain intact. I couldn't let a curly haired, husky voiced, green eyed, bad boy stand in the way of fulfilling my life plan.

I was going to leave this place, cleaner then ever, and go to med-school to become a veterinarian. Animals were my passion, and making someone, even if it's an animal, feel better and knowing I was the one who made them feel better is all I need to put a smile on my face. 

I would be happy. Yes. I would be happy.

A light tap on my shoulder took me out of my deep thoughts to find the circle empty. I turned around.

Oh.

Speak of the devil.

"Yes?" I asked him sweetly, not in the mood to start a conversation.

"Nova- I…" He seemed in loss of words, which just gave me more confidence. "I just…. I…"

"Oliver? I think you were about to say something?" I replied, trying to hide the smirk creeping up on my face.

"Hum…" Pause. "Never mind." He mumbled, and walked away.

I never thought I would see him this vulnerable, but I don't doubt a second that once i'll see him later, because we were bound to see each other again, that he would be back to his usual and arrogant self. I guess I liked seeing him this vulnerable; it made me feel as if I had the power, and no matter what he was going to say, I would always be the strong one, and he would remain the weak one.

+++++

"Nova. I won't ask you again. Give. Me. The. Glitter." Vems said in the most threatening tone he could, that just came out as joke. 

"Vemssss-" I said, dragging along the 's' "Last time you used the glitter, everything ended… badly. To say the least." 

"I didn't mean to do it last time thought! Pleaseeee" He begged.

"What happened last time?" Paul said, sitting down next to Aurra. I gave him a small smile, nodding to Vems so that he could answer Paul.

"Well. First of all, i'd like to start off by saying that it was a complete accident." A small and cute smile creeps up on his face that makes me giggle. "A few days ago, during creative, I was trying to cover a balloon with glitter. I had blown it up, and covered it with glue. As I was sprinkling the glitter over the ballon, Mrs. Cook startled mye by asking me what I was doing, which ended up me, BY ACCIDENT, popping the balloon. The glitter went everywhere, including Mrs. Cook's eye. She had to go to the hospital because it was getting infected by the glitter." Vems admitted, even though he did seem to feel bad the in the least.