Sugar Rush

*Knock Knock Knock*

This sound ripped through the silence of a certain undead king's house. Making him groan in annoyance as the sound repeated.

"Okay, Okay, I'm coming!"

He got out of his bed where he had been sleeping the day away and flew downstairs to his front door. The sound of the door being knocked on repeated itself again.

"Okay! I'm here!"

The boy reluctantly opened the door and was surprised to see his pink prince. He had on his usual pink royal attire but something about it made him look more sexy than usual.

"What is it Gumball?"

Prince Gumball looks at his lover in disappointment. The tousled hair and wrinkled pj clothes showed that the undead king wasn't ready.

"Marshall Lee! You wanted me to come over for a surprise and yet you look as if you just woke up! Did you forget?!"

Marshall looks at him confused then it hits him. He hits himself in the face with his hand and looks at a clock on his wall.

"Damn it." He did forget.

"Marshall! What have I told you about using that kind of language?!"

"Oh, bite me!" Marshall spat.

He looked at the prince who was now a little frustrated then sighed in defeat.

"Come on in Your Royal Heinieness."

Gumball laughs a little and walks in. To his suspire the vampire's home was well kept for once. He sits down on a rather stiff couch.

"So what's the surprise Marshall?"

Marshall smiles deviously as he says:
"Oh don't worry about it. You'll see it once I get dressed."

Marshall laughs a little as he says this and floats up to his room.

...

When the Vampire King returned he looked at the royal in pink and had a devilish smirk form on his lips.

"Come to the kitchen Bubba."

Prince Gumball followed Marshall to his kitchen where he spotted a pinkish red cake saver sitting on the counter. Marshall floated over to it and lifted the lid.

"Oh Marshall! They're beautiful!"

There were 12 pink and red, Devils Food and Angel Cake cupcakes. The red icing being Devils Food and the pink being Angel Cake. They were surprisingly elegant and beautiful, something that only Gumball could make.

"Did you make these all by yourself?!"

Marshall picked up a red iced cupcake and floated above the rest of them. His face only a few inches away from Gumball's.

"Yes, I did."

Marshall brings the cupcake to Gumball's lips and the pink prince blushes a deep red as he takes a bite out of the little cake. It felt like fireworks in his mouth, it melted on his tongue and a metallic berry kind of taste was left on his tongue. It warmed his body as it went down his throat. He moaned as he felt this sensation and he opened his eyes a little surprised that he had even closed them in the first place. He looks up at the boy in front of him.