Chapter 4: Do I Know You

He didn't want talk about it much so he left and said he'll call me tonight after work. I went took a shower then I went on my three block jounary to work at that restaurant. As I was walking I just had this feeling as though someone was watching me so I kept turning around shouting who is there but the road was clear. I just got tired of telling whoever was watching me to show there face before one popped out. I suddenly turned around then bumped into a sexy ass guy in front of me as I fell to the floor he caught me. I said who are you?

Guy: Who ever you want me to be but they call me marcelous as smiled with his teeth so dam white.

Gabe: Who ever I want you to be huh but thanks for catching  me I'm kind of late for work so I have to go. It was nice meeting up with you though or bumping into you.

Guy: pleasure was all mine

Gabe: later I said as I hurry walked away to reach to work on time. At the moment for some strange reason I felt like I known him or suppose to know him. It was weird but I ran my last few blocks reaching the restaurant in the nick of time.

When I got there I walked in as the manager said you Gabe as she smiled telling me I was cute. She said she got a call from my cousin telling him I needed a job. She said her name was Elisabeth but everyone calls her Lizzy.  She walked me through the job giving me the run down on what I had to do and introduced me to the staff.

Lizzy: Oh by the way this is my bartender Yazz and he's late and I think I'm going deduct from his pay cause that's the third time this week.

Yazz: I'm sorry but I really had somethings to do for school as he looked at me smiling. I just looked at him in such lust because he was cute as hell and had swag with it. He looked at me smiling with his pearly whites dapping me saying it was nice to meet me.

Gabe: Nice to meet you too. He then shakes my hand then said no it's nice to meet you as Lizzy said leave this boy alone and go do your work.

Yazz: Ok I'm going but I'll be seeing you Gabe as he smiled and I gave him the eye back. He walked away smiling at me but so bold. It was sexy cause he didn't care about showing who he really was.

Lizzy: don't mind him he's your average bisexual who thinks everyone wants him as she laughed.

Gabe: I laughed then said oh really but I wouldn't know anything about that but where can I start.

Lizzy: You can get you an apron from the back then buss these tables and then you can take some orders. Multi task and take out the trash as she smiled.

Gabe: no problem I want the money so I got to do what I can do. I started doing my work and speaking to customers. I was a natural at it! I was bussing tables when this tall creamy Carmel skin guy said can you get me a steak . Hey your the guy I bumped into on the street and I'm still sorry by the way. What can I get you as he looked at me so mysterious. His eyes were white and his teeth were sharp. He looked like marcel from The Originals. The exact person with the the exact body built and height with the the same name as well.His eyes kind of scared me because they were so dark and dangerous that it was sexy to me.

Marcelous: Can I get a steak medium rare please

Gabe: Anything else?

Marcelous: Your company if it's cool with you as he said

Gabe: You want me to sit with you

Marcelous: Yea if you want too

Gabe: I don't think I can its my first day and I don't want to get fired but maybe some other time. I'll get your steak back to you right away. He just smiled and he looked at me as i was walk away. It was so scary that it was sexy but I just felt like I've known him long a go.  About thirty minutes later his steak was ready and I took it to him. I sat down then I said why does it feel like I know you or I'm suppose to know you or something.

Marcelous: He said maybe you do know me or suppose to get to know me. In due time you will get to know me even more one day soon. As soon as we were getting deeper in this conversation Lizzy started to call me. I went to her immediately then she started to talk

Lizzy: I don't pay you to sit down with just once customer there are many more in here that need attention  as well so get on it. Good job so far by the way I have to tell your cousin you are doing well.

Me: After I got done talking to her I went back to the table to tell Marcel I have to do my work. When I turn to the table he was gone and only thing left was the payment for the steak and under that was five hundred dollars tip. I was more than shocked he left that money there for me to see but he moved out the restaurant so quickly.  I went back to work cause I was getting off at eleven and it wasn't soon that time but I had a lunch break.  I didn't take lunch so I decided to leave at ten but I went to use the bathroom first. I then told everyone I was going especially that cute Yazz.

Yazz: Can I have your number?

Gabe: Yea you can we co workers aren't we so we have to keep in contact I said being fast when I knew I was a big old virgin. He was out and confident with himself and it was a turn on.

Yazz: Yea keep close he said as he took my number into his phone. I told him I was gone he then said be careful and I headed out. I'll give you a ride back to the dorms tomorrow.

I got out of the diner and looked at my long ass walk back to campus dorms. I was Iike lord and after a eight hour shift I was tired. I started to make my way there and it was dark. It was kind of spooky but I still had to get home. I walked about two blocks before I said I should've waited on Yazz but I was almost there to the dorms. Continually checking my surrounding I saw two guys in the distance behind me so I paid it no mind. I continued walking and when I looked again they keep getting closer and closer so I walked faster. I literally started running when suddenly one gripped my shoulder asking me what I got on me. I said nothing but I punched him the face then started running through the trees of the school. I scratched my arm real good on one branch and fell down. On the floor I turned around and they were standing over me and one had a blade ready to cut me.  At that moment I thought my life was over and that I had learnt my lesson walking home alone.