Chapter 3 - Trolls Company

Jack

A tear slipped down my face, one after the other, falling onto Elsa's fragile face. Her hand reached out and wiped it away.

"Don't cry Jack." she whispered holding onto my face smiling while looking into my eyes. I held onto her hand.

"I should never have brought you here." I said rubbing her hand with my thumb.

"Don't be stupid." she said chuckling slightly. "It could've happened anywhere Jack. But when I'm better your introducing me to everyone." she smiled through the pain raging through her body.

"You'll be fine Elsa just hang on okay?" I asked more tears falling. She smiled holding onto my hand. Burying her head into my blue hoodie.

"She's going to be fine Jack." Bunnymund said from beside me.

"Who is she anyway?" he asked.

"Her names Elsa. She's the queen of an isolated kingdom. She ran away form her sister from everyone because..." I trailed off my voice not being able to carry on.

"Because what Jack?" Tooth asked hearing our conversation.

"Because she's like me." I whispered

Elsa

I heard Jack telling someone about me. I hadn't really noticed who just a man and a woman's voice asked him questions. My eyes fluttered open and landed on Jack's face. He held onto me trying to keep me warm. Even though the cold never bothered me a shiver went down my spine.

I moved my left hand from under Jack's and lifted it up.

"Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore.

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door." I sang making snow spiral around us.

"I don't care what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered us anyway" Jack joined in singing, to be fair he had an amazing singing voice. More snow spiralled around us until we came to a stop.

I felt Jack lift me up. "Where are we going?" I asked holding on to him.

"We're finding someone who will help you Elsa." he said quietly.

Jack

Walking into a clearing covered with mossy stones u shouted out "Please we need your help!" suddenly big mossy boulders started to shake and roll about the place. Most of the stones popped and cracked and little people came out of them. The bigger stone rolled toward my feet and popped also revealing an old rock man with a white beard.

"Come my boy." he spoke notions in me to come forward.

"Please you've got to help her." I whispered lowering Elsa down so the troll could see her.

"She seems to have been struck by darkness enveloped almost so much that when she came into contact with the light of the workshop the darkness twisted and convulsed inside her wreaking havoc on the organs and bones, most of her bones are broken. I can fix it but it's going to be hard. Seeing as she's frozen of the soul at birth I need another frozen of the souls blood to conjoin them. So that fresh pure blood is pumped into her body." he spoke.

Looking back at the guardians I knew what I had to do. "Use my blood." I said to the troll "She's just like me if it keeps her alive so be it."