Rules and Stuff

Alrighty, then. I'm Fwizz. I guess I do one-shots now.

Requests are pretty much always open. Assuming that this book won't ever become extremely popular, you can totally place your request anywhere. My messages are weird, so PMing me might not be the most efficient way to notify me, but if you want to say something really long or something you can totally do that. Otherwise just add a comment.

I'm in the Hetalia fandom primarily (oh no, Fwizz is trash), but I'm up for Naruto and Percy Jackson, too, I guess. Sure. If you give adequate description/summary of anything I could probably do anything, but not as specifically, I suppose. That's fine, if you want. I've never been into writing about Yuri on Ice, or anything SuperWhoLock, sorry.

I'll just warn you that I'm a student, so I've got work to do, and I procrastinate a lot. But that's alright if you can wait. My writing isn't actually that good, so don't expect brilliance.

Sure, I can do OCs and ships and X Readers and stuff, but no R-18. I don't usually type in swearing, but I guess if I have to I can. Please describe any OCs or characters I'm not familiar with so I can write them the most accurately that I can. Angst... that's hard without being super into the character/ship, but I can try.

I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to write USUK, Franada, AmeCan, NorIce, NiChu, RusBel, Ribbon Sisters, Germancest, or Itacest. Sorry.

When requesting, please write: the ship/character the one-shot is about, any AUs if you want one, and if you want it to be especially fluffy or something.

Um, yeah. That's it. Do as you please.

~Fwizz